China's government will require Internet users to identify themselves to service providers when they sign up for Internet access, according to the official Xinhua news agency.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Moto X4 Review: A good reminder of what a great deal looks like
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- CCTechnical Writer - Based in BrisbaneNSW
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerWA
- FTTalent Acquisition Specialist - Large Blue Chip clientOther
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesQLD
- CCMulesoft DeveloperVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadVIC
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW