Rise of the Tomb Raider has been confirmed as an Xbox exclusive so won't launch on PS4 or PC, at least at first.
Before The Witcher became a surprise hit with PC gamers, CD Projekt RED was a mostly unknown software developer.
Following the release of Hitman: Absolution last year, developer IO Interactive has been collecting various bits of data and statistics about players.
Square Enix is resurrecting the Thief property with a new instalment next year. Developed by Eidos-Montréal, the studio behind 2011’s Deus Ex: Human Revolution, the game has been confirmed for PC and PlayStation 4, as well as other next generation co...
Square Enix has released the first trailer for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII.
While everyone knows that Crystal Dynamics in working on the single player adventure the new Tomb Raider, a lesser known fact is that Eidos-Montréal is working on the game’s versus multiplayer mode
Players keen to get an early taste of Square Enix’s Final Fantasy XIV reboot, subtitled A Realm Reborn, now have the chance by signing up for the beta.
It has been a while since Agent 47 has graced the video game world with his presence.
Japanese game developer Square Enix said Monday that no private data was stolen when a server for a fan site was hacked last week, and it plans to reopen the site to users by the end of the year.
Japanese game developer Square Enix said Thursday that a server for a fan site with information on 1.8 million users had been hacked, but it was unclear if any of the data had been stolen.
Japan's console and portable gaming market sank 16 per cent in the first six months of the year as new software failed to make a splash and sales of hardware fell, according to data released on Thursday.
Fans of Square's Super NES RPGs have been patiently waiting for news of a Virtual Console re-release of Chrono Trigger for some time. Could the wait be over?
Final Fantasy II was my first Final Fantasy. Back in 1991 when it was on the Super Nintendo and still called Final Fantasy II, anyway. Today it's Final Fantasy IV, because it was actually fourth in Japan. And for its 20th birthday bash, it's getting ...
A gorgeous sketch, some message board conjecture, a slow news day here, and presto, wild speculation time!
Square Enix has announced Lord of Arcana, an action-role playing game in which players can team up with three of their friends wirelessly to defeat giant creatures and seek out a legendary treasure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTPMO Quality OfficerNSW
- FTDIRECTOR PROJECT DELIVERY, WELLINGTONNZ
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- TPProject Manager - ProcurementQLD
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTResearch Officer / Data Scientist .Work Location- ACTACT
- CCSenior Data EngineerVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Technical LeadQLD
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- TPBI ConsultantNSW
- FTScrum Master/Project ManagerQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerQLD
- CCScada Project ManagerWA
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore SydneyNSW