All the major Web-based email services have junk mail folders and spam filters that strain out obvious offenders. Categorizing messages and filtering out those you don’t want may help, but limits control. It would be nice just to tell your email prog...
Google appears to be getting ready to launch another offensive against website scrapers.
Ever wish you could keep certain sites from showing up in your Google search results? Thanks to a new feature being rolled out right now, you can.
Here's a common hassle: You sign up for some freebie, promotion, or service that requires your e-mail address--and suddenly your inbox is deluged with ads, notifications, and other spam.
Spammers are people too...apparently. They have families and want to take a vacation to spend quality time with them over the traditional holiday break just like everyone else. Or, at least that is the way that it appears if you follow the trends in ...
At the end of 2010, the United States remained on top of the "Dirty Dozen" list of spam relaying nations compiled by IT security firm Sophos.
Tired of getting e-mail from Nigerian strangers offering to help you claim several million dollars? Don't want your inbox littered with offers to enlarge private body parts? Try Cloudmark DesktopOne Basic (free), which does an excellent job of killin...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData Centre EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorACT
- CCSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- TPProcess AnalystVIC
- CCMigration EngineerNSW
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCPortfolio Manager - GovernanceVIC
- TPApplication Packaging & Support ConsultantVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther