Sophos is betting entirely on the cloud in a bid to make it easier for understaffed IT departments to manage cyberattacks.
Don't worry, you're not the only one with more questions than answers about the 1.2 billion user credentials amassed by Russian hackers.
It's generally accepted that antivirus programs provide a necessary protection layer, but organizations should audit such products before deploying them on their systems because many of them contain serious vulnerabilities, a researcher warned.
A vulnerability allows attackers to disable Microsoft's antimalware products by sending specifically crafted files to users via websites, email or instant messaging applications.
A malware campaign of yet-to-be-determined origin is infecting jailbroken iPhones and iPads to steal Apple account credentials from SSL encrypted traffic.
A new variant of the Gameover computer Trojan is targeting job seekers and recruiters by attempting to steal log-in credentials for Monster.com and CareerBuilder.com accounts.
A new variant of the Gameover malware that steals online banking credentials comes with a kernel-level rootkit that makes it significantly harder to remove, according to security researchers from Sophos.
Fortinet, one of the biggest computer security vendors, is suing rival Sophos alleging it poached senior staff in breach of an agreement signed when a Fortinet executive jumped ship to Sophos earlier this year.
The creators of CryptoLocker, a piece of malware that encrypts user data and holds it for ransom, are giving users who removed the malicious program from their computers a second chance to recover their files, but at a much higher cost.
Domain registrar Name.com forced its customers to reset their account passwords on Wednesday following a security breach on the company's servers that might have resulted in customer information being compromised.
Social network's new overlay for Android smartphones 'would be the first thing I would block on my network,' said one security adviser
Security vendor Sophos has released an update for the software used on its Web gateway security appliance in order to address three serious vulnerabilities in the product's Web-based user interface.
The majority of email and Web gateways, firewalls, remote access servers, UTM (united threat management) systems and other security appliances have serious vulnerabilities, according to a security researcher who analyzed products from multiple vendor...
Until late January, Apple's App Store servers did not encrypt all communications with iOS clients, which exposed users to several potential attacks, according to a Google security researcher.
One week after launching a security bug bounty program, the new file-storage and sharing service Mega claims to have fixed seven vulnerabilities, none of which met its highest severity classification.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Tablet (2017) review: Competition pushes this competent tablet down
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerACT
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- TPService Delivery ManagerNSW
- FTHogan Technical ConsultantOther
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCIP Network EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- TPSharepoint AdministratorQLD
- CCAWS DevOps Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- CCJava Developer- API &Micro servicesNSW
- CCReporting Analyst/Workforce Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTProject Support Officer/ Project Coordinator - GovernmentOther
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCMitel Contact Centre SpecialistWA
- CCPrincipal Business AnalystQLD
- FTProcess Specialist (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW