The latest firmware update for the PS3 reportedly knocks the infamous PSJailbreak out of commission, or so users claim.
To paraphrase Mark Twain, there are lies, damned lies, and Duke Nukem Forever stories. The game's been vaporware for over a decade.
After some time hinting it would do so, Japanese electronics giant Sony has finally committed to bringing several of its eReader line-up to Australia, partnering with giant retail chain Borders to do so.
The e-reader market is constantly moving, with new models being introduced (and prices dropping) on almost a weekly rate. The latest additions are from Sony, which has revamped its line of Sony Reader e-book readers. While two out of the three new mo...
PlayStation 3 owners will finally be able to watch movies in 3D by October, Sony CEO Howard Stringer promised during his speech Wednesday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
Sony will launch a streaming music service, "Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity," by the end of the year, the company said Wednesday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
Sony's PlayStation 3 mod chip lawsuit could be just the first of many gaming giant-initiated cases in Australia, according to a lawyer who defended a client against Nintendo in a similar case earlier this year.
The Federal Court of Australia has slapped a temporary ban on a handful of local retailers selling or importing hardware, commonly known as “mod chips”, that allows unauthorised software to run on Sony’s PlayStation 3.
PC shipments increased in Western Europe by 19.6 percent in the second quarter of this year compared to the same period in 2009, quickly recovering from the economic slowdown, according to analyst Gartner.
In the four years since Sony's PlayStation 3 has been with us, it's never been hacked to play pirated games--until now, that is, if claims by hacker group PSJailbreak prove true.
Earlier today, Japan's Intellectual Property High Court ruled against the Sony Corporation in a lawsuit, ordering the company to pay former employee Hidehiro Kume 5.1 million yen in unpaid earnings.
The IPTV market in Australia has increased yet again with a Sony Computer Entertainment Australia and Yahoo!7 partnership to provide PS3 console users with further television content via Yahoo!7's PLUS7 catch-up TV service starting at the end of this...
Research in Motion today called reports that Amazon.com has cut the price of RIM's new BlackBerry Torch 9800 smartphone to $US99.99 "inaccurate and misleading."
Microsoft's revision of the Xbox 360 brought results in July when the console topped the U.S. video game sales ranking for the first time in three years, according to figures from NPD Group.
What goes down must eventually come back up, but I'll bet you weren't expecting Irrational's startling recast of the BioShock tale to take that inverted aphorism literally.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Procurement Manager- Government BackgroundOther
- FTSystems Engineer (data centre)Other
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTTest AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- CCTraining Consultant/Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- CCRelease ManagerACT
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTInformation Security AnalystNSW
- FTIntegration Developer (Mulesoft)Other
- FTMultiple Infrastructure Engineer rolesACT
- TPDelivery Lead - IT Services Function - Day rateNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- FTData Centre Support Engineer -| 6mth ContractOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Developer/Technical AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Mobile AutomationOther
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW