sony in pictures
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 Edge to cars controlled from smartphones.
Samsung, HTC, Sony and others debut brand new smartphones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona.
EB Games Australia's annual expo is in Sydney's Olympic Park from October 3 to 5. The three-day event (which is scheduled to coincide with the school holidays) hosts game developers and publishers, alongside manufacturers, each claiming their stake across the giant Dome; there's consoles, PCs, accessories, toys, collectibles, cosplay, DJs, robot wars, and of course, a wide array of big titles, and hands-on preview sessions of yet-to-be-launched games for those willing to brave the lines.
Sony's latest tablet has the competition against the ropes. It is faster, lighter, tougher and prettier than most. But that doesn't make it perfect.
Sony Mobile Communications has unveiled the Xperia XA2, the latest addition to its popular super mid-range line, boasting the latest Sony camera technology, elegant design and powerful performance.
The mid-range Sony Xperia XA2 and XA2 Ultra have Snapdragon 630 processors, sport big batteries, run Oreo, and boast a cool new feature: a fingerprint sensor that works in the U.S.
Sony Australia is giving shoppers the chance to find some hush in the Christmas rush, by offering them the chance to borrow a pair of its cutting edge WH-1000XM2 noise-cancelling headphones as they battle through the crowds at Westfield Chatswood.
Sony Commences Android 8.0 Oreo Rollout in New Zealand Starting With Flagship Xperia XZ Premium Smartphone Device
Sony has announced the commencement of its Android 8.0 Oreo rollout on its flagship Xperia XZ Premium handset.
Sony, a worldwide leader in digital imaging and the world’s largest image sensor manufacturer, has announced the development of the long-awaited FE 400mm F2.8 GM OSS Super-Telephoto lens, with winter 2018 set for the target launch date.
From Stranger Things to Game of Thrones, it’s difficult to say whether there’s ever been a time where consumers have as much to watch as they do now. Thankfully, there’s no shortage of outstanding displays to watch these shows on either.
Proud of your phone's 240fps slow motion mode? The Xperia XZ Premium makes it look like a toy.
Few tech categories have managed to innovate over the past 10+ years like TVs. Perhaps there was a slight lull in 2015 but otherwise every new year brings a big advance in TV technology.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
You can pay an exorbitant amount for a phone. But the top-end iPhones and Samsungs really don’t do much that half-priced alternatives can’t match. In some instances the cheaper options are actually better! We’ve reviewed most of the market lately and...
Videos about sony
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Partners With Commonwealth Bank
- Group Video Calls Just Got a Lot Easier on Facebook
- Poor app performance cost brands more than their reputation
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Hands on: Blade's Shadow cloud gaming service can be a bumpy ride
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTOrganisational Change ManagerOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk SupportVIC
- FTAEM/Jave DeveloperNSW
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FTL2 Security Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior AWS Cloud SpecialistsOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - Regulatory ResponseNSW
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- CCXamarin DeveloperVIC
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTInstructional Designer - eLearning SpecialistNSW
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- CCLead Delivery Developer - Datapower and WPS DeveloperVIC
- FTAndroid Developer - 6 Month ContractOther
- FTSystems Accountant / Production SupportOther
- FTSupport Services Manager - SaaSOther
- CCLinux DevOps Engineer - Cloud platformVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- CCData Migration LeadACT
- FTProcess Analyst x 2Other
- FTTechnical Data Analyst - SAP PM ModuleOther
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerOther