It's been a little hard of late to find references to SOA (service-oriented architecture), the buzz-phrase that once saturated the IT industry but in recent years has succumbed to "cloud computing." But SOA remains alive and relevant, according to a ...
SAP is hoping to cement its foothold in the growing market for GRC (governance, risk and compliance) software with a new suite, announced Wednesday, that is nearly three years in the making.
Oracle on Tuesday became the latest software maker to say it will stop developing applications for Intel Itanium microprocessors, following a similar announcement by Microsoft last year and Red Hat the year before.
If IT shops want to prevent users from going to the Cloud, they have to bring the Cloud to the users.
A lot has changed in the browser universe since Firefox 3.0 launched in June 2008. Google Chrome burst onto the scene, and has undergone frequent updates since then. Microsoft released IE 8 and IE 9. Safari advanced from version 3 then to version 5 n...
Mozilla Firefox 4 was officially released on Tuesday, and within just a few short hours the browser had been downloaded more than a million times. To celebrate the browser's launch, Mozilla has opened the digital doors on a new download statistic Web...
Firefox 4 got off to a strong start today, with one million copies of the new browser downloaded in the first three hours.
ORLANDO -- The PlayBook tablet from Research in Motion, priced from $499, will go on sale April 19 at Best Buy stores, RIM and Best Buy announced Tuesday at the CTIA conference here.
Software company rPath is updating its platform for automating application management across physical, virtual and cloud environments with a new graphical user interface, aiming to make the product easier to use, the company said Tuesday.
Microsoft is updating the next version of its System Center IT infrastructure and server management suite so it can manage virtual machines in the cloud. It is also adding controls that will allow departmental IT chiefs to manage their own system res...
Oracle wants help in figuring out what should go into Java Development Kit 8, the next-generation development platform for the programming language.
Opera Software has released updated versions of its Mini and Mobile smartphone browsers, and adapted the browsers' interface for tablets, the Norwegian company said on Tuesday.
A Mozilla executive last week said he was surprised that rival Microsoft has abandoned support for the 10-year-old Windows XP operating system in its new Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) browser.
There's a new version of the Firefox browser coming out this week, and it's so good you may want to adopt it instead of either Microsoft's IE or Google's Chrome. Indeed, I've already made the switch using an almost complete version of Firefox 4; the ...
Sprint is integrating the Google Voice application into all of its phones, giving users a new way to make cheap international calls.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems Support ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSharepoint DeveloperOther
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- TPProject Manager - Records ManagementVIC
- FTSenior PHP Developer / Team LeadNSW
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTHR Business PartnerOther
- CCWintel EngineerWA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer (WINTEL)ACT
- FTSolution Architect/Designer - Telecom IndustryOther
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - ASP.NETVIC
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- FTFinancial Analyst- Construction backgroundOther
- CC.net developerNSW
- CCChange ManagerNSW