Google is expanding its contextual Neural Machine Translation to Hindi, Russian, and Vietnamese, with more languages on the way.
As a new core component of G Suite, Google integrates Keep into Docs, letting you edit and create notes without launching a separate window.
Batch processing, combined with new tools and presets, promise to make your pictures sizzle.
The latest update lets you view notifications, read new emails, and reply to messages from the comfort of your wrist.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
An alternate method for infecting computers with ransomware signals a shift in tactics by cybercriminals that could put businesses at greater risk, according to Symantec.
Upcoming Microsoft and Wacom stylus will work across Windows 10 and Wacom devices.
The promise of porting Windows 10 apps to Xbox already has a few takers including Hulu and Nickelodeon.
The plan involves repurposing some of the search capabilities already present in Google Goggles.
Tens of thousands of Web browsers may have been exposed to ransomware and other malware over the last few days after malicious advertisements appeared on high-profile websites.
Ransomware has become a real scourge for consumers, businesses and even government institutions. Unfortunately, there's no end in sight, so here's what you should know.
Dell is opening up its network operating system, one step toward a data-center OS that could help enterprises emulate cloud companies like Google and Facebook.
Business users alarmed by Microsoft's recent announcement that new chips will not run on Windows 7 PCs need not fret. More than 100 business PCs coming with Intel's new "Skylake" Core vPro processors will run Windows 7, though the chips are tuned for...
US consumers have fallen for Windows 10, according to researcher IDC, with a larger fraction of those polled already running the OS than either Windows 7 or Windows 8.
There are emoji everywhere these days -- but creating them doesn't come cheap, and now, says the Unicode Consortium, it's time to pay up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity Service Desk Operative - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Engineer (Rail/Control Signals) - 168342/ 168335 AROther
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryNSW
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- TPDemand Analysis ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce Consultant - AdministrationQLD
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- CCOn-boarding SpecialistNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTPenetration TesterOther
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTWeb DeveloperOther