When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
Salesforce.com's pending US$2.5 billion purchase of marketing software vendor ExactTarget will help it develop a new $1 billion annual revenue stream and set the company on a clear strategic course for the foreseeable future, according to Salesforce....
As 2013 begins, the SaaS (software as a service) market is set to heat up even more, as well as potentially undergo a number of key shifts. Here's a look at a series of key SaaS vendors and trends to watch as the year unfolds.
When Ben Fried left his post as IT managing director at Morgan Stanley and took over as Google's CIO in May 2008, he knew what he was getting into: supporting a user base full of technology experts and computer industry stars, like co-founders Larry ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- The HP ZBook x2 is a wildly powerful Surface Pro rival with a tear-off keyboard
- Don't be fooled: Windows Mixed Reality headsets are just VR headsets
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData EngineerOther
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)VIC
- CCService DesignerNSW
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- CCSAP CRM Functional Consultants - Multiple rolesWA
- FTApplication Support Team Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Network & InfrastructureNSW
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Business AnalystOther
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior IT Project Manager - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther