The long-rumored Facebook phone might be real after all. This coming Thursday, Facebook will hold a press event where it's expected to announce a smartphone running a forked version of Android--one built entirely around the social network's suite of ...
Some of the details surrounding Biz Stone's new Jelly app have just been firmed up: Apparently it will help people "do good."
Spring is in the air, and Google wants its users to be able to search for it and smell it, literally.
Vine's branching out. Videos made with the trendy Twitter-owned mobile app can now be posted anywhere on the Web.
Line, the chat app that is exploding in popularity in Japan and other Asian countries, has published an online safety guide for teens after a string of incidents in which it was used to maliciously target young women.
If 2012 was the year of arcade, casino and hidden object games on Facebook, such as "Diamond Dash," "Bubble Witch Saga" and "Bubble Safari," the social network hopes 2013 will be the year of more immersive, strategy-oriented games.
How to tell if your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn efforts are paying off
LinkedIn has revamped its search engine with changes intended to make it easier for members to find information on the business networking site, whose volume of content has increased and grown more diverse in recent years.
Bing is incorporating more information from outside social networks such as Facebook and Twitter into how it displays search results involving people.
Facebook's News Feed is a popular landing page for photos and updates from friends, but now it can also function as a digital storefront of sorts, through a partnership with e-commerce startup Chirpify.
Microsoft offered more details on Tuesday about its plans to integrate SharePoint and Yammer, saying it'll give Office 365 customers the option of replacing SharePoint Online's activity-stream component with Yammer's.
Twitter is beefing up its self-service ad platform to give smaller businesses more targeting and analytics tools to reach potential customers on the site.
Facebook quickly fixed a privacy leak in its new timeline after being alerted to the problem, according to a watchdog that follows the social-networking site closely.
Photographers turning to social networks like Facebook and Twitter to promote their work may be losing the legal rights to their photos because the sites are deleting the images' metadata.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCCCNP Network EngineerVIC
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- TPSenior Web Developer/Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- FTDealing Room Support Analyst - IPC voiceNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Development Manager| SMSF/Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerWA
- TPData Migration LeadNSW
- CCSplunk Software DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- CCdevOps EngineerNSW
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- TPMobile Application DeveloperVIC
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW
- FTManager - Commercial ClientsACT
- FTSecurity Engineer (Cisco ASA) - Professional Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior DBANSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC