This "social magazine" iPad app works best when the reader-generated material is actually interesting
Sony Ericsson's T715 mobile phone is an inexpensive, entry-level slider handset with built-in Twitter and Facebook apps
Microsoft's Kin One has slick software, but unimpressive hardware
A social-networking aggregation application for the iPhone, Vodafone Update combines Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn and Twitpic accounts into one interface.
This social-networking phone doesn't have a great design, but it offers good value for money
social networking in pictures
You probably either love Twitter for its quirkiness and brevity or see it as a pointless waste of time. After nearly a decade on the social scene, Twitter still needs to improve its user experience and fill in notable gaps in the service. These seven problems are long overdue for a fix.
From Android M to Google Photos to the updates to Google Play, here are the most important announcements at Google I/O 2015.
Check out what actually happened at Google’s big annual shindig in San Francisco.
A look ahead to this week's Big Google Thing in San Francisco on May 28 and 29.
Facebook is taking steps to ensure that founder Mark Zuckerberg stays connected and in control at the social network even as he pursues other goals related to charity and research.
Australians are the first in the Asia-Pacific region to experience Moments, Twitter’s new feature that collects trending Tweets specific to the categories of news, sports, entertainment and fun.
The Zuckerberg Chan Initiative will focus on personalized learning, curing disease, connecting people and building strong communities.
Microsoft announced a smorgasbord of improvements to its Yammer enterprise social network today focused on helping people connect more easily with their teams.
Now you can really vent next time you want to say something privately on Twitter.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
You just left cocktail hour or a networking event and forgot to grab a business card from the person you'd been chatting with. Don't kick yourself. Instead, log on to LinkedIn to do some cyberstalking. It's a much better resource than Facebook, becau...
Instagram cut ties with Twitter this week, which means your photos will no longer display properly. Here are two workarounds that ensure your Instagram tweets will post unaltered.
When I signed up for a Twitter account in the summer of 2009 I spent some time thinking about whether or not I should protect my tweets. As a novice Twitter user, I had to decide whether the benefits of protecting my tweets outweighed the drawbacks. ...
With more than 80 million users worldwide, LinkedIn has established itself as the premier social networking site for professionals. If you're job searching, looking to broaden your network or hunting for new partnerships, these 10 tips and tricks wil...
Despite the frothy headlines stirred by Twitter's initial public offering, tech is not in a bubble of the sort that arose before the 2000 dot-com crash.
Twitter made its IPO documents public Thursday and in the process revealed some juicy information about the company, like how much money it makes (or loses) and how much its executives get paid. Here are a few of the details we learned about Twitter ...
Part two of a two-part series. For a contrarian view, see "Why PCs, not smartphones, are best for social media sharing."
Facebook, which had been in the doghouse with Wall Street since it went public, wowed investors with its third-quarter report on Tuesday, in particular with its improvements and early results in the crucial mobile market.
Facebook is getting serious about on-the-go social networking with a suite of new features announced during the Facebook Mobile event on Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
- WD Blue 3D NAND SATA SSD review: One of the fastest TLC drives you can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Process SpecialistNSW
- FTBackend Java DevelopersNSW
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM ARCHITECT ? NV1 CLEARANCE REQUIREDACT
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - Delphi, VMS, FortranOther
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- CCIntegration AnalystNSW
- FTDigital BA / Product Owner / 3 Month ContractOther
- CCSalesforce Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- CCData Analyst - Google Doc SMEVIC
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- FTMICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER - BASELINE CLEARANCE REQUIRED - CANBERRAACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - AWS, Jenkins, GitVIC
- FTAutomation TesterQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW