Although Instagram users do not commonly turn to the site to find out what's happening in the world, CEO Kevin Systrom hopes that will change.
Some new details have emerged about Jelly, the mysterious startup from Twitter co-founder Biz Stone: The company's app is "very close" to launching, and will be available for free on iOS and Android-based devices, Stone recently said.
Twitter has set its IPO price at US$26 per share, a dollar above the top end of the price range it predicted earlier this week.
YouTube is overhauling comments on videos to highlight the ones that actually mean something to viewers, the site said Wednesday.
The New York Stock Exchange has formally approved Twitter stock for trading, making it likely that the much-anticipated initial public offering will take place on Thursday.
Google has added new features to its search app on iOS, like updated reminders and hands-free search, designed to proactively deliver information to people at certain moments.
Google has added some new privacy controls to Google+ to give business users a more secure way to share sensitive information on the social network.
Consumers are getting more aware that they can be tracked while they walk around stores but plenty still feel uncomfortable about it, according to a new survey.
Microsoft bills its Bing search engine as a social one, and to keep it that way it's renewing a partnership with Twitter to keep tweets appearing in Bing search results, the companies said Friday.
It's official: Instagram now has ads, and the first one appeared Friday courtesy of fashion designer Michael Kors.
Facebook's popularity might be on the decline among some teenagers, the company signaled Wednesday.
Facebook made new gains in its efforts to monetize its mobile business in the third quarter, reporting Wednesday that those devices drove nearly 50 percent of its advertising sales.
The U.S. National Security Agency has penetrated the main communication links that connect Yahoo and Google data centers around the world, giving it access to the accounts of hundreds of millions of people including U.S. residents, The Washington Pos...
Google announced a number of enhancements to its social media platform Google+ and said the number of monthly active users on Google+ jumped from 390 million in May to 540 million users today.
Some Twitter users are complaining about a change that puts photo previews front and center in their streams, and offering advice to others on how to turn it off.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTEllipse DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop Technical LeadOther
- FTSenior Siebel DeveloperOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- CC2 x Technical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- CCJunior .Net Developer /Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- FTSAP Data AnalystOther
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- CCSenior Data governance consultantVIC
- FTProject Manager (Network & Security)Other
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- FTField ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSnr Information Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTChange Manager, SAPConnect TransformationOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC