Although Instagram users do not commonly turn to the site to find out what's happening in the world, CEO Kevin Systrom hopes that will change.
Some new details have emerged about Jelly, the mysterious startup from Twitter co-founder Biz Stone: The company's app is "very close" to launching, and will be available for free on iOS and Android-based devices, Stone recently said.
Twitter has set its IPO price at US$26 per share, a dollar above the top end of the price range it predicted earlier this week.
YouTube is overhauling comments on videos to highlight the ones that actually mean something to viewers, the site said Wednesday.
The New York Stock Exchange has formally approved Twitter stock for trading, making it likely that the much-anticipated initial public offering will take place on Thursday.
Google has added new features to its search app on iOS, like updated reminders and hands-free search, designed to proactively deliver information to people at certain moments.
Google has added some new privacy controls to Google+ to give business users a more secure way to share sensitive information on the social network.
Consumers are getting more aware that they can be tracked while they walk around stores but plenty still feel uncomfortable about it, according to a new survey.
Microsoft bills its Bing search engine as a social one, and to keep it that way it's renewing a partnership with Twitter to keep tweets appearing in Bing search results, the companies said Friday.
It's official: Instagram now has ads, and the first one appeared Friday courtesy of fashion designer Michael Kors.
Facebook's popularity might be on the decline among some teenagers, the company signaled Wednesday.
Facebook made new gains in its efforts to monetize its mobile business in the third quarter, reporting Wednesday that those devices drove nearly 50 percent of its advertising sales.
The U.S. National Security Agency has penetrated the main communication links that connect Yahoo and Google data centers around the world, giving it access to the accounts of hundreds of millions of people including U.S. residents, The Washington Pos...
Google announced a number of enhancements to its social media platform Google+ and said the number of monthly active users on Google+ jumped from 390 million in May to 540 million users today.
Some Twitter users are complaining about a change that puts photo previews front and center in their streams, and offering advice to others on how to turn it off.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProduct OwnerVIC
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |WA
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Technical Campus Solution DeveloperOther
- CCPeoplesoft campus solution consultant/TesterNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- FTOperations and Infrastructure Manager -NationalOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneACT
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- FTLevel 2 Application Support ConsultantQLD
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- CCTest Manager - Business IntelligenceNSW