Google reported a healthy 17 percent increase in revenue for the fourth quarter, even as sales by its Motorola mobile unit, which the company is selling to Lenovo, dropped again from the same period last year.
Facebook has introduced Paper, a mobile app that mixes content from a user's own feed with articles from "well-known publications" and displays it all with a new interface.
Imagine using a separate Facebook app just for sharing status updates with your closest friends, or maybe co-workers. In the next few years, such an app could exist.
More than half of Facebook's ad sales came from mobile devices in the fourth quarter, showing continued strength in the site's ability to monetize its service on smaller screens.
Yahoo is acquiring Tomfoolery, a startup that makes software to better connect employees on the desktop and mobile, it was announced Wednesday.
Yahoo reported a 6 percent drop in revenue for the fourth quarter as sales of its display and search ads dropped compared to last year.
Spy agencies including the U.S. National Security Agency have been working together to extract personal information, including location data and address books, from mobile apps as part of a globe-spanning effort to thwart terrorist plots, according t...
Yahoo has acquired Cloud Party, a gaming company specializing in virtual worlds, in another deal to give the search giant more engineering chops.
A new feature on Facebook designed to keep people abreast of certain topics has sparked criticism from some users who want it gone, calling it nothing more than a cheap Twitter knock-off.
By 2017, the typical mobile user will share their personalized data stream with 100 applications and services every day, with wearable devices and Internet-connected appliances fueling the use trend, according to Gartner.
Facebook has launched "trending," a new feature designed to surface popular topics being talked about on the site, in a move that increases its rivalry with Twitter, and, eventually, could also increase its advertising revenue.
AOL is relinquishing its control of Patch, an online site for local news that has struggled to turn a profit.
A U.S. appeals court has cleared the way for thousands of Silicon Valley workers to proceed as a group with a lawsuit alleging that technology companies including Google and Apple colluded to drive down employee compensation.
The way consumers identify themselves on Twitter can now be used by marketers in their decisions to place ads in individual feeds, under a new expansion of the site's advertising program.
Facebook could see a nice boost in its popularity in Russia, increasing its ability to compete internationally, through a new partnership with the Russian search engine Yandex.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTSAP Logistics Consultant - SD/MM/LE/WMOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTReporting AnalystSA
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerWA
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Software EngineerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Activation and Assurance - TelcoVIC
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPData Migration ManagerNSW
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- CCMultiple Project Coordinators - TelcoVIC