Confused by Snapchat? This app update is designed to simplify snapping.
Business have another way to reach users on Instagram.
Snapchat Groups lets you share posts with up to 16 people at once.
Jeff Weiner, the CEO of LinkedIn, is very impressed with Snap's Spectacles and the way they've been launched through vending machines that appear in locations for a limited time.
Instagram debuted Stories two months ago, and it's already proved to be a popular feature with its 500 million users.
Instagram's feature is easy to use, but lacks the selfie lenses and geofilters that make Snapchat so fun.
Snap is making itself accountable to shareholders by reprioritizing its decisions for growth. These changes impact company culture and the entire user experience.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
Snapchat and Bitmoji were a match made in heaven, but don't expect a Snapchat App Store anytime soon.
Coffee Meets Bagel and Zoosk's new Lively app are taking social cues from the popular video messaging app.
A new feature from Snapchat, called Memories, should broaden its appeal by making it easier for you to preserve and curate the content you share, but the company's go-to disappearing 'snaps' live on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTProgram Manager - Technology & EngineeringOther
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk CoordinatorOther
- FTIT Project Coordinator | Gold CoastQLD
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- TPIT Sourcing SpecialistQLD