Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
The best, flashiest smartwatch gets an update
Is a $2000 activity-tracker the best smart watch?
Telling the time with added celestial features
Another work-in-progress Android Wear smart watch
smartwatches in pictures
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Android Wear 2.0 is a big improvement. Here are the things you'll want to do first to get acclimated.
Two watches co-designed by Google and LG highlight the new features of Android Wear 2.0, but only the larger model gets to take advantage of Android Pay.
Google's upcoming smartwatches are going to have to deliver a "wow" experience to make Android Wear a hit.
Frederique Constant's second-generation smartwatch has more beauty than brains.
Smartwatches in general are waning as a must-have, which is giving companies pause about again refreshing their lineup before the holiday season.
Most of the 1,500 survey respondents set a maximum of $200 for a smartwatch -- and nearly half haven't bought one yet.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Fitbit has released a new range of fitness trackers that also incorporate smartwatch features. There are three models, and each one offers a different set of features depending on your fitness goals. Find out which one is right for you.
Google is readying “the biggest release of Android” in the company’s history. Elements of the new version were showcased overnight during Google’s I/O conference in San Francisco. Executives referred to the upcoming software as “the L series of Andro...
Videos about smartwatches
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- FTERP Reporting AnalystOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Travel IndustryQLD
- TPHelpDesk Analyst (Access Control Team Leader)ACT
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD