Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
The best, flashiest smartwatch gets an update
smartwatches in pictures
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Oppo have started teasing their first wearable ahead of a rumored Q1 2020 launch.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2015, BLOCKS, a new modular smartwatch has made its launch official at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Fitbit has officially announced their first smartwatch during this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin.
Android Wear 2.0 is a big improvement. Here are the things you'll want to do first to get acclimated.
If you’re looking to take advantage of the holiday seasons bevy of sales events like Black Friday, these are our picks for the best smartwatches.
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
Everyone likes a good gadget. Something small and cutting-edge that fits nicely into your pocket or a gap in your lifestyle that you didn’t necessarily realise needed to be filled. Something that catches your eye and goes onto provide a convenience t...
Most of the 1,500 survey respondents set a maximum of $200 for a smartwatch -- and nearly half haven't bought one yet.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
Videos about smartwatches
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
- Bethesda just pulled it games from Nvidia's GeForce Now, and that sucks
- Nvidia's GeForce Now hits 1 million users after two weeks, pledges day-one Cyberpunk 2077 support
- Corsair K95 Platinum XT review: A lot of keyboard for a lot of money
- Cooler Master's newest ARGB case is straightforward and affordable
- Circles.Life sweeten a 60GB phone plan with a free year of Netflix
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies