Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
The best, flashiest smartwatch gets an update
smartwatches in pictures
“The most personal device we’ve ever created.” – Tim Cook, Apple CEO
Here you’ll find a detailed recap of some of the cooler and most important new products and services Apple announced yesterday.
The market for smartwatches - devices that play music, connect to social media and even let you make phone calls - is poised to take off. Here's a look at what's available and what's in the works.
Following a successful Kickstarter campaign back in 2015, BLOCKS, a new modular smartwatch has made its launch official at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Fitbit has officially announced their first smartwatch during this year’s IFA Conference in Berlin.
Android Wear 2.0 is a big improvement. Here are the things you'll want to do first to get acclimated.
Two watches co-designed by Google and LG highlight the new features of Android Wear 2.0, but only the larger model gets to take advantage of Android Pay.
Google's upcoming smartwatches are going to have to deliver a "wow" experience to make Android Wear a hit.
Bored of Bixby? Here's how you can get the Google Assistant running on one of Samsung's Tizen smartwatches.
Everyone likes a good gadget. Something small and cutting-edge that fits nicely into your pocket or a gap in your lifestyle that you didn’t necessarily realise needed to be filled. Something that catches your eye and goes onto provide a convenience t...
Most of the 1,500 survey respondents set a maximum of $200 for a smartwatch -- and nearly half haven't bought one yet.
It's not the prettiest watch out there, but Tizen OS offers some neat tricks that Android Wear currently doesn't.
It's good-looking, has good specs, and you can customize the style to your liking.
Videos about smartwatches
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- 8BitDo SN30 Pro+ review: Vintage style meets modern hardware & software
- Samsung's Galaxy Book S is lean, mean and priced at $1699
- Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
- Vivo talks up Australian "soft launch"
- AMD: Next-gen Threadripper is coming, next-gen CrossFire probably isn't
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies