Apple reported an unusual misstep in the April-to-June quarter, selling fewer iPhones than analysts had been expecting, but it wasn't all bad news from Cupertino.
Chinese brands don't always command much attention in the U.S. So when ZTE teased its newest smartphone, the Axon, it initially didn't mention the company at all.
Well-known online retailer, Kogan.com, has just added a dual-SIM phone to its line-up of Agora smartphones.
Jolla, the Finnish developer of an Android alternative, has signed Indian smartphone vendor Intex Technologies as the first licensee for its Sailfish OS.
California regulators have fined Uber more than US$7.3 million after the company failed to hand over data related to Uber's operations under an agreement between the state and the company.
Uber has reached a confidential settlement with the family of a girl who was hit and killed by an Uber driver.
Eight years since its debut, Apple's iPhone has changed and conquered the smartphone market. Here are some interesting facts you might not know about the iPhone.
Windows Phone isn't going away.
Apple sells about 20 percent of the world's smartphones and makes 92 percent of the industry's profit, a staggering imbalance that reflects the premium prices Cupertino can ask for its phones compared to competitors like HTC and Samsung.
The FCC's radiation standards for your smartphone date back to the 1990s. But that's OK. You use a belt clip, don't you?
A few well-regarded flagship devices, a focused core experience, a vibrant app ecosystem, and a belief in the quality of its own products: Apple lives and breathes these things, and has achieved massive profitability in the phone space as a result. A...
Microsoft today wrote off billions of dollars related to its Nokia acquisition, saying it's taking an "impairment charge" of US$7.6 billion, or nearly the full amount it paid for the Finnish firm's smartphone business and patents last year.
Microsoft is scaling down its mobile phone activities, writing off the entire value of the former Nokia smartphone business it bought last year and laying off almost one-third of that business' staff.
Microsoft plans a new round of layoffs that could affect its hardware and smartphones businesses, besides other parts of the company, according to a newspaper report.
A federal court in Texas has ordered a new trial on damages in a patent infringement dispute between Apple and Smartflash that could modify an earlier US$533 million damages award to the patent-licensing company.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Giabyte Aorus X9 Gaming Laptop review: Full, in-depth review
- Opinion: KRACK makes it clear who is and who isn't ready for the next big cyber security crisis
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- How Australian organisations can prevent cybercrime from taking a toll on their network
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & ApplicationsOther
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTL1/L2 Helpdesk Technician - FIFOWA
- FTTableau DeveloperOther
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperQLD
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile Developer - East MelbourneNSW
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantVIC
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Firewalls (Juniper )Other
- FTIT Security Assurance AnalystOther
- FTSignalling EngineerOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- FTIT Service Management LeadQLD