LG Electronics on Tuesday announced a new series of smartphones with next-generation dual-core processors, which should provide a big leap in performance while maintaining device battery life.
Samsung has announced a dual-core application processor for tablets PCs, netbooks and smartphones that will be able to handle 1080p video playback and recording, the company said on Tuesday.
Google's Android mobile operating system proved a formidable rival to the wildly popular iPhone in a recent real-world test.
Look out Google, you may have a new, unlikely challenger.
Apple's iOS mobile operating system is now the third-most popular platform on the Internet, with a share nearly six times larger than Android's, a Web measurement company said Wednesday.
The iPad, which could dominate the tablet market until 2012, has been appearing in boardrooms and cubicles around the country. Previously it could be blamed on a manager showing off a new gadget or ordering one for the office in hopes of figuring out...
One year after leaving his position as head of Google's China operations, Kai-Fu Lee is funding a dozen startups with his new company, Innovation Works, to seize on opportunities with China's booming Internet market.
Huawei has launched the IDEOS, or U8150, smartphone, which will cost between US$100 and $200, depending on the market, the company said on Thursday at the Internationale Funkaustellung (IFA) trade show in Berlin.
It's official. iOS 4.1 is "coming soon" for iPhone and iPod Touch users.
Microsoft announced that the code base for Windows Phone 7 1.0 has been finalised. The software has been "released to manufacturing," meaning that this version is the one handset makers will deploy on the first devices to feature the radically redesi...
A hosted application for securing shared corporate documents is being extended to handheld devices. With WatchDox, mobile users can view and even selected documents, but be prevented from saving, printing, or forwarding them, if desired.
Apple yesterday laid out its plans for the next two upgrades of iOS, the mobile operating system that powers its iPhone and iPad, slating the first for release in a few days.
Chinese manufacturer Huawei yesterday said it was talking to carriers in Australia and New Zealand about local distribution of its new IDEOS mobile phone, which runs the latest version of Google’s Android operating system.
Telecommunications management company Stratatel has released a discussion paper revealing that companies and organisations are being overcharged for phone services, often unintentionally.
In a continuing trend, more businesses are shifting loyalties from Blackberry to iPhones and Android devices as the relative newcomers make inroads into the corporate world. Three-quarters of the 200 businesses surveyed in the United States and the U...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
- Australian startup launches Tiller Kickstarter campaign
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideSA
- FTEnd User Support OfficerSA
- FTTest Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTRegional Market Manager - Wide Bay RegionQLD
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - ProcessOther
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTIT TechnicianOther
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- TPAudio Visual Project ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure/ Hybrid Cloud Architect - Government OrganisationVIC
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTETL AnalystOther
- FTSalesForce AdministratorOther
- CCContent AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorOther
- FTIBC Technical Specialist/ Project CoordinatorOther
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- TPSenior Analyst|Progress ProgrammerQLD
- FTSCCM consultantVIC