The latest version of Google Maps on Android comes with Hotspot, a new "local recommendation engine" that will help users discover places based on ratings from themselves and their friends, Google said in a blog post.
Android faces a new threat with a lawsuit that Vertical Computer Systems filed Monday against Samsung and LG.
You know how in monster movies, the lumbering creature always manages to outrun the frantically running victim? That seems to be Microsoft's hope in competing with Apple: Despite a late start and slow development, it will crush the iPhone out of shee...
Apple products are hitting the Chinese market faster than they used to, with the company's latest version of its MacBook Air scheduled to be released in the country this month.
Verizon Wireless plans to resurrect thousands of retired Microsoft Kin phones as feature phones -- without wireless data capability -- later this year, according to a leaked document on a tech Web site.
The Apple iPhone is a love-it-or-hate-it kind of device. The people who won't buy one love to talk about how much they hate it. And although some iPhone fanboys won't admit to a problem, other people who love it (including me) often find themselves c...
Google's Nexus One phone wasn't exactly a smash hit, but that apparently hasn't stopped the company from issuing a sequel.
Apple has come a long way, secretly courting the enterprise to adopt iPhones and iPads, but a closer look at its iOS Developer Enterprise Program shows that Apple still has much to learn about the needs of companies.
Dell on Thursday acknowledged that some of its recently shipped Venue Pro smartphones have issues relating to Wi-Fi connectivity and mislabeled batteries, and is offering customers replacements.
Qualcomm has put out a beta version of its Augmented Reality (AR) Extension for Unity Technologies' game development tool, which will allow developers to combine computer-generated content and the real world in games for Android-based products, the c...
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones have only been on sale since Monday at two wireless carriers in the U.S. and already Microsoft is saying "initial supplies are tight."
Chip makers IPWireless and ST-Ericsson said Wednesday that they have joined forces to develop a platform designed to lower the cost of building Integrated Mobile Broadcast (IMB) technology into smartphones.
Critics are already debating whether Windows Phone 7 is a flop, but the phone's true measure of success will be in how long it takes to sell one million units. It all started after reports that Microsoft's new handset platform sold just 40,000 units...
Arm hopes to bring high-performance graphics applications such as 3D imaging and gaming to handheld devices like smartphones while keeping battery life intact with a new graphics processor design it announced on Wednesday.
Smartphone sales for the third quarter almost doubled compared to last year, driven by explosive growth in sales of Android phones, although Symbian remained the best-selling operating system. Sales of Apple's iPhone also grew strongly, according to ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTConfiguration AnalystOther
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTSoftware DeveloperOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCRPA Developer / Consultant - Contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCiMIS SpecialistNSW
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Capacity PlannerVIC
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- FTTest AnalystOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersNSW
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTProgram Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW