Apple products are hitting the Chinese market faster than they used to, with the company's latest version of its MacBook Air scheduled to be released in the country this month.
Verizon Wireless plans to resurrect thousands of retired Microsoft Kin phones as feature phones -- without wireless data capability -- later this year, according to a leaked document on a tech Web site.
The Apple iPhone is a love-it-or-hate-it kind of device. The people who won't buy one love to talk about how much they hate it. And although some iPhone fanboys won't admit to a problem, other people who love it (including me) often find themselves c...
Google's Nexus One phone wasn't exactly a smash hit, but that apparently hasn't stopped the company from issuing a sequel.
Apple has come a long way, secretly courting the enterprise to adopt iPhones and iPads, but a closer look at its iOS Developer Enterprise Program shows that Apple still has much to learn about the needs of companies.
Dell on Thursday acknowledged that some of its recently shipped Venue Pro smartphones have issues relating to Wi-Fi connectivity and mislabeled batteries, and is offering customers replacements.
Qualcomm has put out a beta version of its Augmented Reality (AR) Extension for Unity Technologies' game development tool, which will allow developers to combine computer-generated content and the real world in games for Android-based products, the c...
Windows Phone 7 (WP7) smartphones have only been on sale since Monday at two wireless carriers in the U.S. and already Microsoft is saying "initial supplies are tight."
Chip makers IPWireless and ST-Ericsson said Wednesday that they have joined forces to develop a platform designed to lower the cost of building Integrated Mobile Broadcast (IMB) technology into smartphones.
Critics are already debating whether Windows Phone 7 is a flop, but the phone's true measure of success will be in how long it takes to sell one million units. It all started after reports that Microsoft's new handset platform sold just 40,000 units...
Arm hopes to bring high-performance graphics applications such as 3D imaging and gaming to handheld devices like smartphones while keeping battery life intact with a new graphics processor design it announced on Wednesday.
Smartphone sales for the third quarter almost doubled compared to last year, driven by explosive growth in sales of Android phones, although Symbian remained the best-selling operating system. Sales of Apple's iPhone also grew strongly, according to ...
AVG Technologies Tuesday announced plans to buy out Israel-based start-up DroidSecurity for an undisclosed price by year-end.
Apple's iPhone remains the most reliable smartphone, edging out hard-charging Android-based handsets made by Motorola and HTC, says a provider of after-sale warranties.
Although businesses have been spending more money on Android-based phones recently, they'll have their first opportunity on Tuesday to order an Android phone tailored specifically to enterprise users.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCICT Project CoordinatorNSW
- TPTrim Helpdesk AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- TPMobile Application DeveloperVIC
- FTLearning & Development Consultant, Wealth ManagementNSW
- FTDealing Room Support Analyst - IPC voiceNSW
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- CCPMO CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP HANA ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer - SymfonyQLD
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTHealthcare Integration Support/ Junior DBA - Brisbane BasedQLD
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerACT
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTPre-Sales Solution Architect - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- TPImplementation Planner | P90 |$1300/dayQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTScrum Master - TechnicalNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksQLD
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC