Steve Jobs may not want to admit that Apple's iPhone will ultimately lose the market to Android, but Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has no such hesitations.
Android tied with iOS in October as the smartphone operating systems most often hitting Millennial Media's mobile advertising network.
Not content to gobble up smartphone market share, the Android operating system is poised to capture 15 per cent of the tablet market in 2011, according to IMS Research.
A task force led by the GSM Association will take a look at how SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) cards embedded in non-phone devices can be remotely programmed and activated, in an effort to expand the use of mobile broadband , the organization said ...
China Unicom plans on releasing its own Linux-based smartphone at the end of the year in China, as the company confronts sluggish revenue growth and increasing competition.
Microsoft doesn't earn billions of dollars every month by giving away its software. But even Microsoft is no stranger to offering freebies in a bid to increase customer loyalty.
Research in Motion's attitude toward mobile applications seems to be, "If you can't beat 'em, dismiss 'em."
Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile have joined forces to build a mobile commercial payment network that will let customers use smartphones as credit cards.
Google has today unveiled its Maps Navigation Beta service in Australia, offering free turn-by-turn navigation through the Google Maps application on all Android smartphones.
Two-thirds of wireless carriers say their networks are suffering due to the surge in data traffic. They're racing to apply a wide range of technical and tariff changes to cope with the problem, and with the growing customer dissatisfaction, according...
Android-based smartphones with NFC (Near Field Communication) will help turn mobile phones into wallets, but there are issues that have to be solved before that happens, according to analysts.
An Australian coder has posted explanations and videos showing a way to access some private, unmanaged dynamic link libraries on his Samsung Windows Phone 7 handset, and the registry and file system. The announcement is sparking widespread speculatio...
Verizon Business today announced a hosted service to help customers develop and deploy applications such as CRM software across multiple devices such as the iPhone, Symbian, Windows Phone 7 and, soon, Android.
The HTC Trophy will be the first Windows Phone 7-based Verizon Wireless smartphone, according to several reports on the Web today.
Dell on Monday said it will start pushing out Google's Android 2.2 OS to Streak handheld devices, which had been criticized for carrying an old version of the Android OS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPega / BPM DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Salesforce Systems AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- FTProject SchedulersQLD
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- FTFinance Business PartnerOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- FTSAP Developers (SAP CRM, PSCD, HANA, UI5)Other
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FTERP Consultant - Project SystemsQLD
- FTIntegration Developer (WebSphere)Other
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTArchsight Delivery ConsultantACT
- FTMid-Level Project Manager - IP and Voice ProductsOther
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther