The lifespan of consumer electronic and electrical devices is getting ever shorter, and it's at least partly our fault, not just the manufacturers', according to a new study published by Germany's Environment Agency (UBA).
Meanwhile, LG today officially announced a 5.7-in. display G4 Stylus 2 smartphone running Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), with a thinner pen tip on its stylus for notetaking and drawing.
Smartphones this year are poised to become more interactive, more fun and maybe a little bit smarter than you’d like them to be.
Top trends from the show floor at the Consumer Electronics Show 2016 in Las Vegas, according to analyst Ovum.
Huawei has developed a prototype smartphone battery that can be recharged to half its capacity in just five minutes.
Vodafone and the Garvan Institute of Medical Research have partnered in an attempt boost cancer research using Australian smartphones while their users sleep.
Vodafone has cut the ribbon on its first business centre in New South Wales. The new store, in Parramatta, showcases the company’s business plans, mobile devices and machine-to-machine (M2M) solutions.
Windows 10 - and the fate of Microsoft's smartphones - will be front and centre at the company's Wednesday (AEST) event.
The company announced two new devices, hot off the heels of its Nexus 5X launch earlier this week.
The company is hosting a virtual launch for its first phone to run Android 6.0 right out of the box.
Rain, hail or shine (in the case of Sydney non-stop torrential rain and bellowing wind) the iLovers camped outside Sydney’s Apple store on George Street to nab what’s known as one of the world’s most popular devices.
The projector-in-a-tablet concept is back, with three new models that can host an epic movie night.
Security company G Data has identified more than 20 mobile phones that have malware installed despite being marketed as new, according to a research report.
In October, Microsoft will likely announce its first flagship Windows phones in more than a year and a half. Here’s what they could look like.
It's for Android devices and available currently in four languages: Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, English and Indonesian
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- TPChange ManagerNSW
- FTSOE Systems EngineerOther
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCService DesignerACT
- FTOracle WebLogic Administrator- Banking backgroundOther
- TPChange Analyst / ManagerQLD
- FTLean Agile CoachOther
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- FTApp Support Tech LeadQLD
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- FTCampaign AnalystOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther
- FTHelpdesk OfficerSA
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC