ARM Holdings has introduced the Cortex-A7, an upcoming microprocessor design that will be used in sub-US$100 smartphones, as well as in high-end smartphones as a companion chip to the more powerful Cortex-A15.
Motorola has unveiled a new version of its iconic RAZR mobile phone -- simply called the Motorola RAZR -- and will exclusively partner with Optus for its Australian launch.
The U.S. International Trade Commission said on Monday that Apple did not violate four patents held by HTC, which said it intends to appeal.
According to Apple, the iPhone 4S is selling very, very well. But not everyone is having a smooth experience with Apple's latest handset. A handful of issues are causing problems for a subset of users.
Following last week's major service disruptions, Research in Motion (RIM) is offering free applications and support as compensation, the company said on Monday.
Apple has as yet to launch its new iPhone 4S in China, but the device is already selling in Beijing's gray market at whopping prices of up to about US$2,000, reflecting the popularity of the iconic device in the country.
Strong results for tech companies, especially Google, and an easing of concerns about the economy boosted confidence in the computer sector, as markets closed Friday on a positive note.
A judge at the district court in the Hague on Friday rejected claims that Samsung had made against Apple regarding four patents.
Hundreds lined the streets of Tokyo on Friday to be the first in the world to get their hands on the iPhone 4S, temporarily crashing the registration servers at one Japanese mobile operator.
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications barely broke even during the third quarter, and reported a small year-on-year drop in revenue as an increase in the average selling price of its phones was offset by a 9 percent fall in volume.
As part of the 10th anniversary of the seminal Grand Theft Auto III -- the first 3D game of the extensive Grand Theft Auto series, and the progenitor of the critically acclaimed Vice City, San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto IV -- Rockstar Games has ann...
Quanta Computer, the Taiwanese contract computer manufacturer, is now the ninth company to license patents from Microsoft for its Android devices, the companies said Thursday.
The legal battle between Apple and Samsung has reached fever pitch, with Apple getting an injunction to stop the sale of the Galaxy 10.1 tablet in Australia as Samsung launches new versions of its smartphones to keep them on sale in the Netherlands. ...
Phone design in China is done much like being served snake, chicken, fish and frog when eating a single meal in the country, according to Hagen Fendler, the chief design director for handsets at Chinese smartphone maker Huawei.
Virgin Mobile has joined Telstra, Optus and Vodafone in announcing pricing and plan details for the iPhone 4S, just one day ahead of its launch on Friday 14 October.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- Google WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSAP ABAP ConsultantWA
- CCFleet Management System SpecialistSA
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCMicrosoft (Sharepoint) Specialist-Bathurst or Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PermVIC
- FTChange & Communications Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTalend Open Studio Data Integration ConsultantNSW
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTPlatform/Technology Manager | Security & GovernanceOther
- FTClient EngineerNSW
- TPProgram ManagerQLD
- CCPega DeveloperVIC
- CCPerformance Test Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD
- FTOrganisation Change ManagerOther
- FTCloud & Office 365 Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior AEM DeveloperNSW
- TPData AnalystACT
- FTUX DesignerOther
- FTManager, Cyber SecurityOther
- FTLand Access AdvisorOther
- TPSenior Software Engineer C#NSW
- FTApplication Security ArchitectOther
- FTFront End DeveloperNSW