Most tablets and e-readers today use LCD or e-ink technology, but a new challenger that promises sharp color and reduced screen power consumption could be used in devices in a matter of months.
App developers are rapidly losing interest in RIM's BlackBerry platform and setting their sights on the new big three, Apple, Android and Windows 7, a survey has found.
Christmas may be the season to be jolly, but if you're hoping for some brand-new iOS apps to lift your festive mood over the holidays then we're afraid you're in for a disappointment.
Orange launched three Alcatel One Touch phones on Wednesday with dedicated Facebook buttons priced below €100 (US$135).
China Mobile and China Unicom, two of the country's largest mobile operators, said they plan to bring SIM card-based Near Field Communication (NFC) technology to their customers.
Before Apple released an iOS update to address battery life, I, like many others, tried to figure out what was causing my iPhone 4S's batery life to quickly drain.
Samsung will have to wait until March next year to see if its attempt to get sales of the iPhone 4S banned in Australia is successful.
Android has surged ahead in the global smartphone market with more than half of all handsets sold worldwide in Q3 2011 running Google's mobile OS.
Samsung became the biggest smartphone vendor in the world during the third quarter, and Android's market share has surpassed 50 percent for the first time, market research company Gartner said on Tuesday as it reported on phone sales to end-users.
Smartphones and tablets are evolving from niche luxury devices to mainstream consumer gadgets. As mobile devices become a ubiquitous part of the mainstream culture, malware developers are paying attention and are anxious to exploit the fertile new te...
Do you know where your smartphone is? Unless you're using it to read PCWorld.com, your phone is probably plugged into an outlet somewhere to charge, because the battery stinks.
Apple is working on a smaller iPad and plans to increase the screen size of the next iPhone to 4 inches, according to a report.
Some users are claiming that iOS 5.0.1 hasn't fixed issues with battery life that it was supposed to remedy.
A new, smaller SIM card, dubbed nano-SIM, will free up room for additional memory and larger batteries, helping phone vendors create thinner devices, German company Giesecke & Devrient said on Friday.
Sony is hoping developers are interested in working on games for its PlayStation Vita and Android-based devices, as it launched a beta test Thursday of a new cross-platform SDK.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTData ModellingACT
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD