If it weren't for the software, the Nexus 5 would be just another Android phone.
We've taken the time to gather a list of shortcomings that we believe Google could better address in the next version of Android.
Every day is a tease: Will Google launch Kit Kat today? Was that really the Nexus 5 we saw floating around in that one video? Is this real life?
We round up the things tech reviewers are saying about the new iPad mini, so you don't have to.
Hate might be a strong word, but not everyone has showered Apple's new iPad Air with praise. In this second part of our iPad Air review of reviews, we've gathered the negative comments that the iPad Air has picked up since it was launched. Some are a...
What different advantages can a curved screen bring to a smartphone? Well, not a whole lot. But Samsung's newest smartphone, the Galaxy Round, comes off as a posh device that may be the company's best looking handset yet.
Google's robot-themed OS has consistently been the first to deliver a number of features that we now take for granted, so now, on the eve of Android's fifth birthday, it's time to give the little green guy the respect he deserves.
Happy birthday, Android! Although you were technically announced six years ago, it wasn't until October 22, 2008, that you made your debut. You've had an interesting five years, and it's only right that we take the time to celebrate one of the most r...
From colour and storage variants, to technical specifications and software features, there appears to be little left to uncover about Google's flagship smartphone for 2013.
According to a report from The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday, Apple has cut iPhone 5c orders from assemblers and component partners by up to 50 percent, while increasing orders for the 5s. But don't go shouting "Apple's plastic iPhone is doomed" o...
Get a great look for your iPhone or iPad by downloading a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper. Here's how to select a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper, where to download a parallax wallpaper, and how to set a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper on your iPhone or iPad.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition) is a good example of what's wrong with Android tablets and serves as a reminder that high-end specs don't always equal high-end performance.
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 is the company's third-generation Note smartphone, and it's set to be released on Thursday, 3 October in Australia. We've just got our hands on a review unit for a first look!
These days, there's certainly no shortage of available cases for your smartphone. A relatively unique option is Casetagram, which claims to be the first and only company with an app that allows users to produce fully customisable cases.
Earlier in September, an update to the Google Settings app for Android tipped off that a remote device lock and password reset feature was on its way to the Android Device Manager. This week, the service finally went live for most users through the A...
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Intel and Huawei to showcase 5GNR public interoperability demonstration
- MWC 2018: Intel confirms OEM collaboration on 5G PCs
- HP Mixed Reality Headset review: Software shortcomings make a robust headset feel unremarkable
- Intel expects PCs with fast 5G wireless to ship in late 2019
- Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service feels like playing on a high-end gaming PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Sitecore DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTPublic Cloud Infrastructure EngineerOther
- FTMDM ArchitectOther
- CCIntegration Analyst (Clinical/Healthcare)QLD
- FTCustomer Success ManagerOther
- CCFull Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- FTInfoSphere SpecialistACT
- FTProduct Manager - SDN Network ServicesACT
- FTTest Analyst - RiskOther
- FTHR Payroll Officer - Government background onlyOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCXamarin DeveloperVIC
- CCIntegration/DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- FTUI / UX Junior AnalystNSW
- FTMarketing Analyst - $60 phOther
- CCCisco Engineer - Perth basedSA
- FTData AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA