We've taken the time to gather a list of shortcomings that we believe Google could better address in the next version of Android.
Every day is a tease: Will Google launch Kit Kat today? Was that really the Nexus 5 we saw floating around in that one video? Is this real life?
We round up the things tech reviewers are saying about the new iPad mini, so you don't have to.
Hate might be a strong word, but not everyone has showered Apple's new iPad Air with praise. In this second part of our iPad Air review of reviews, we've gathered the negative comments that the iPad Air has picked up since it was launched. Some are a...
What different advantages can a curved screen bring to a smartphone? Well, not a whole lot. But Samsung's newest smartphone, the Galaxy Round, comes off as a posh device that may be the company's best looking handset yet.
Google's robot-themed OS has consistently been the first to deliver a number of features that we now take for granted, so now, on the eve of Android's fifth birthday, it's time to give the little green guy the respect he deserves.
Happy birthday, Android! Although you were technically announced six years ago, it wasn't until October 22, 2008, that you made your debut. You've had an interesting five years, and it's only right that we take the time to celebrate one of the most r...
From colour and storage variants, to technical specifications and software features, there appears to be little left to uncover about Google's flagship smartphone for 2013.
According to a report from The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday, Apple has cut iPhone 5c orders from assemblers and component partners by up to 50 percent, while increasing orders for the 5s. But don't go shouting "Apple's plastic iPhone is doomed" o...
Get a great look for your iPhone or iPad by downloading a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper. Here's how to select a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper, where to download a parallax wallpaper, and how to set a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper on your iPhone or iPad.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition) is a good example of what's wrong with Android tablets and serves as a reminder that high-end specs don't always equal high-end performance.
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 is the company's third-generation Note smartphone, and it's set to be released on Thursday, 3 October in Australia. We've just got our hands on a review unit for a first look!
These days, there's certainly no shortage of available cases for your smartphone. A relatively unique option is Casetagram, which claims to be the first and only company with an app that allows users to produce fully customisable cases.
Earlier in September, an update to the Google Settings app for Android tipped off that a remote device lock and password reset feature was on its way to the Android Device Manager. This week, the service finally went live for most users through the A...
The group trying to buy BlackBerry for US$4.7 billion will likely break up the company, wiping out its smartphone division while preserving BlackBerry's secure network services used by large enterprises. But one analyst said he hopes that's not the c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSenior Systems Engineer - Veeam / Shadow ProtectOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerOther
- FTContract ManagerACT
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTProject Engineer (Rail/Control Signals) - 168342/ 168335 AROther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Communications ManagerACT
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTE Learning Web DesignerWA
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC