The new Android home screen may not look much different from the home screens in Jelly Bean or even Ice Cream Sandwich, but it gives us a better understanding of what Google may want Android to look like in the future.
Google's Nexus 5 has generated quite the buzz since its release last week. We've managed to hit up Google for a review unit, so low and behold, here's our first impressions.
If it weren't for the software, the Nexus 5 would be just another Android phone.
We've taken the time to gather a list of shortcomings that we believe Google could better address in the next version of Android.
Every day is a tease: Will Google launch Kit Kat today? Was that really the Nexus 5 we saw floating around in that one video? Is this real life?
We round up the things tech reviewers are saying about the new iPad mini, so you don't have to.
Hate might be a strong word, but not everyone has showered Apple's new iPad Air with praise. In this second part of our iPad Air review of reviews, we've gathered the negative comments that the iPad Air has picked up since it was launched. Some are a...
What different advantages can a curved screen bring to a smartphone? Well, not a whole lot. But Samsung's newest smartphone, the Galaxy Round, comes off as a posh device that may be the company's best looking handset yet.
Google's robot-themed OS has consistently been the first to deliver a number of features that we now take for granted, so now, on the eve of Android's fifth birthday, it's time to give the little green guy the respect he deserves.
Happy birthday, Android! Although you were technically announced six years ago, it wasn't until October 22, 2008, that you made your debut. You've had an interesting five years, and it's only right that we take the time to celebrate one of the most r...
From colour and storage variants, to technical specifications and software features, there appears to be little left to uncover about Google's flagship smartphone for 2013.
According to a report from The Wall Street Journal on Wednesday, Apple has cut iPhone 5c orders from assemblers and component partners by up to 50 percent, while increasing orders for the 5s. But don't go shouting "Apple's plastic iPhone is doomed" o...
Get a great look for your iPhone or iPad by downloading a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper. Here's how to select a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper, where to download a parallax wallpaper, and how to set a new iOS 7 parallax wallpaper on your iPhone or iPad.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition) is a good example of what's wrong with Android tablets and serves as a reminder that high-end specs don't always equal high-end performance.
Samsung's new Galaxy Note 3 is the company's third-generation Note smartphone, and it's set to be released on Thursday, 3 October in Australia. We've just got our hands on a review unit for a first look!
Sometimes an excellent operating system can be made even better
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Top 10 best Android and Apple smartphones for under $700
- Microsoft teams up with Razer to bring mouse & keyboard gaming and RGB lighting to Xbox One
- Amazon Echo Spot review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Nvidia's GeForce RTX 2070 launches on October 17. Will ray traced games be ready?
- Microsoft upgrades Outlook Mobile, but restricting personal email may be one of the changes
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Panasonic FZ1000U OLED TV: Full, in-depth, review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies