Whenever a hot new smartphone hits the market, one of the key specifications techies look at is its processor, which is primarily responsible for running the device's main computing functions and applications.
Microsoft is coming fashionably late to the next-generation smartphone party. New cutting edge Android devices seem to come out monthly, and Apple just unveiled its big iPhone overhaul for 2010, but with Windows Phone 7 looming on the horizon, busine...
With the launch of IOS4--the rebranded iPhone OS 4--and the recent unveiling of Android 2.2, the leading edge smartphones have new OS platforms to build on. There are a lot of cool "bells and whistles" type features in both, but when it comes to depl...
It's finally here! After weeks of buggy and crash prone betas, the Gold Master version of Apple's newly renamed mobile Operating System has been seeded to developers. Just from using the GM the past day I can already safely say it is a great bit more...
Multitasking is a common, even expected activity--both in our daily lives and in our gadget-driven lives. Steve Jobs freely acknowledges that Apple has been late to the multitasking party, but that's changing with iOS 4.
During today's introduction of the iPhone 4, Steve Jobs detailed that the upcoming device will make use of what Retina display.
Steve Jobs took the wraps off Apple's latest iPhone, the iPhone 4, at the Worldwide Developer Conference this morning, but Australians will have to wait until they can get their hands on the latest Apple gadget. While US consumers only have to wait u...
After years of anticipation, the 2010 FIFA World Cup is finally set to kick off on 11 June in South Africa. This time around, the tournament is being followed by not only football fans around the world, but also by the global tech community.
It's almost that time of the year again -- no, not Christmas, Easter or Anzac Day, but Apple's Worldwide Developer Conference (WWDC), which is expected to feature the unveiling of Apple's fourth-generation iPhone.
Ask a group of high school students what they think of the latest smartphones and cell phones and you'll likely hear a lot of "It's so cool" or "I hate it," with very little in-between.
A shakeup in Microsoft's gaming and devices business finally splits two groups that should never have been together, and could unleash the company's mobile device efforts. Whether CEO Steve Ballmer's decision is timely or too late remains to be seen.
In honor of Towel Day, and the Glorious 25th of May, here are ten of our most favorite hacks featured in Geek Tech in the last five months, running the gambit from phone, car, and CPU mods. Read on for some great moments in geek!
By now, you've probably read about the next-generation iPhone prototype drama. US blog Gizmodo obtained what is believed to be Apple's next-generation iPhone, already dubbed the iPhone 4G or iPhone HD.
With ever-improving sensors, on-board editing tools, and wireless sharing features, smartphones are a popular option for capturing video on the go. But not all smartphone camcorders are created equal: In my head-to-head tests, I found that certain ph...
The 2010 World Cup in South Africa is almost upon us and the excitement is building each day! For those unfortunate souls (myself included) who have to work during this year's World Cup, an extra dose of caffeine to get around the lack of sleep is on...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Dynamics CRMOther
- CCMicrosoft Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BillPayOther
- FTProject ManagerSA
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTProcess SME (Continuous Improvement)Other
- FTJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- FTNetwork Support Engineer x2Other
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Full stack developer - Telco domainVIC
- FTTDM ConsultantOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - ERP SystemsNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTSolutions ArchitectOther
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTETL & SQL Data AnalystOther
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther