HTC is one of three mobile phone manufacturers to partner with Microsoft for the launch of Windows Phone 7, the company's new mobile operating system. Exclusive to Telstra, the HTC 7 Mozart comes equipped with a 3.7in SLCD display and an 8-megapixel ...
Samsung's Omnia 7 is the first Windows Phone 7 smartphone to come with a 4in, super AMOLED screen, making it an attractive proposition for multimedia buffs.
Last month we were able to sit down with the team at Microsoft's mobile division and receive an in-depth demonstration of the company's new mobile operating system, Windows Phone 7.
HTC has announced the Desire HD, a successor to the popular HTC Desire Android smartphone. The Desire HD is an Android phone equipped with a 4.3in SLCD touchscreen, an attractive aluminium case, and the latest 2.2 "Froyo" version of Google's Android ...
Is Facebook building a phone? The company won't say for sure, but for some the idea of a Facebook phone is social networking overkill. To social butterflies, a Facebook phone is a dream come true. Here is a look at the pros and cons.
If you're looking for an alternative to the iPhone, then you're most likely going to be eyeing off one of the latest Android smartphones. The HTC Desire HD is the newest kid on the block.
The original iPhone, released in 2007, was a revolutionary device that combined a slick design with groundbreaking hardware. It had a large multitouch, capacitive, touchscreen, an aluminium back and just five buttons that have remained on each model ...
The AR.Drone from France-based Parrot is an exciting, fun-to-fly, four-rotor helicopter that can be piloted over Wi-Fi by an iPad, iPod Touch or iPhone. But flying indoors proves tricky and may frustrate inexperienced pilots. The helicopter goes on s...
Dell's Streak may look like a huge smartphone, but its form factor means it's a hybrid device that sits somewhere between a largish touchscreen phone like the HTC Desire and Apple's iPad tablet.
Apple has launched its highly anticipated iPhone 4 [[artnid:352315|Google's Android operating system]] is going from strength to strength, and BlackBerry continues to push its e-mail-centric smartphones. But which mobile phone is best for you?
If you're hoping to get your hands on the Droid 2, the anticipated refresh of Motorola's popular Android-based device, you may not have much longer to wait.
Apple's iPhone 4 has finally launched in Australia. Boasting a brighter screen, a faster processor and better battery life than its predecessors, the iPhone 4 is expected to maintain Apple's strong foothold in the smartphone market thanks to its amaz...
Rather than bore you with an opening line about how Android phones outsold the iPhone last quarter, I'm going to begin with an anecdote:
Froyo is coming.
The iPhone 4 has finally hit our shores, and the telcos will no doubt struggle to fill their back orders. So why not go for a phone that's currently in stock and probably has more features than the iPhone 4? Here's a list of the best free smartphones...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- CCSenior ICT Project ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- TPTechnical Specialst (Office 365/Azure)SA
- FTSolution architectOther
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- CCSecurity AdministratorQLD
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTICT Infrastructure / Server EngineerSA
- CCProject Manager - Network Assurance - TelcoVIC
- TPProject Manager - Enterpries NetworksVIC
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTPresales Security Solutions ArchitectVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- TPBusiness Improvement ManagerNSW
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD