One of the best cheap Android phones we've seen
How usable is the sub-$100 Alcatel Pixi 4 Android smartphone?
Dual-camera high-impact photos in a fast, low-end Android smartphone (aka Honor 6X and Mate 9 Lite)
Finally, Sony has made a great Android smartphone again
So Blackberry just made one of the best Android smartphones ever
smartphones in pictures
Oppo makes phones that are both great value and great on their own. Recently we've been impressed with the very pretty Oppo R9s and the larger, does-it-all Oppo R9s Plus. The latter competes with the best, flagship phones on the market but costs much less money.
The hype around Samsung's Galaxy S8 has been off the charts - something that normally makes us wary. However, having spent some time with the device today our hopes are heightened.
Samsung delayed the launch of its flagship Samsung Galaxy S8 Android smartphone, but it has launched it's mid-range Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 model. We were keen to have a look and see if it was worth bothering with.
All of the phone manufacturers are launching their new, best phones. This is LG's new flagship. What does it look like and is it any good?
Samsung Electronics on Monday blamed batteries supplied by two manufacturers for the overheating and even explosions of some Galaxy Note7 phones, as it tried to provide a long due explanation for the issues surrounding the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy Note 7 users in Australia have been told to power down their phones and return them, after reports that dozens of the devices have caught fire amid battery problems.
Service NSW is the first government agency in Australia to adopt Google’s cashless Android Pay service.
Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
BlackBerry has stopped producing phones with its in-house operating system as the company focuses on a more secure Android.
Changing the voice used for navigation on an Android phone from robotic to something more natural is easy, but buried in the menus.
Jailbreaking--the process that enables you to install unauthorized-by-Apple third-party apps and additional features on your iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad--has been in a largely dormant state since the release of iOS 6. But it's back again.
Last September, a new thread in Apple Support Communities briefly noted that a user was unable to get his iPhone 5 to pair with other Bluetooth devices. As it turned out, he was not alone. Cut to the present: this thread is now 29 pages long, with se...
The iOS 6.1 update fixes some bugs, but also introduces brand new ones, like potentially crippling your iPhone’s built-in speaker.
Using your smartphone or tablet to control your Tivo box is easy and offers a lot of flexibility in recording shows and channel surfing.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
Which phones are on sale at big discounts
We’ve reviewed many phones this year. Usually the later models are better than the older ones, but which ones had the most impact and which ones stood the test of time. Here are the contenders for our Phone of the Year 2016 award.
There’s some debate surrounding what a mid-range phone actually is. We find that there are cheap phones under $300, some good-value phones up to around $500, then a collection of mid-range phones up to $600. However, if you push a little harder you g...
Both Apple and Samsung this week predicted slow growth for smartphone and mobile phone sales in early 2016, making investors queasy.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 2 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 5 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
Join the newsletter!
- Jackery Titan S 20100 review: An affordable battery that packs a punch
- Anker PowerCore+ 26800 PD review: Everything you want in a battery pack
- Samsung Fast Charge Portable Battery Pack 5100 review: Slim, portable, and full of energy
- RAVPower 20100 review: USB-C and QC 3.0 together
- Aukey 30000 PowerBank with Power Delivery review: A respectable upgrade
PCW Evaluation Team
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
- Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- GAMOSPHERE: Your August Roundup of Gaming News
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Project Manager - TelcoVIC
- CCEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCProject Manager - Oracle Financials - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTProject Manager/Integration PMACT
- FTLinux Engineer - NV1VIC
- CCIBM Tivoli Network Configuration Lead - TelcoVIC
- CCRadio Design EngineerVIC
- FTData Analyst - MSSQLOther
- CCLinux EngineerQLD
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTService Desk Consultant/Customer Service SpecialistOther
- FTRPA DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTServiceNow DeveloperOther
- CCSolutions Architect - CANBERRA BASEDVIC
- CCApplication Support Specialist- BathurstNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - SAP HROther
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTJunior-Mid Project Coordinator/Software SupportQLD
- FTSenior Research AnalystOther
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Security EngineerOther