The flagship HTC U Ultra phone represents a bold new direction for HTC—one that doesn't include a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Samsung has thrown its hat in the mobile payment ring with a new contactless offering that lets Citibank and American Express credit card customers pay for products and services in-store with their smartphones.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
To much market chatter, Apple reported declining financials.
Sony Mobile has released its next-generation wearable, the SmartBand 2, to the Australian market.
For the first time, over a third of browser-based online transactions globally are now made on a mobile device, compared to just 30 per cent last quarter.
A New York-based company, Smartbe, has launched a crowdfunding campaign for an interesting concept, the world’s first intelligent self-propelled stroller.
Gartner claims tablets will represent only 9.5 per cent of total worldwide sales of devices in 2014, with growth slowing from 55 per cent year-over-year (YoY) in 2013 to 11 per cent this year.
BlackBerry does an about-face, back towards its enterprise roots.
As expected, analysts were prompt to compile market forecasts in response to Apple’s annual revelation event which, this year, saw it unveil its iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and the Apple Watch.
Oppo Mobile launched in Sydney on September 2 and already has ambitions to be “known as a leader in manufacture”.
Oppo has taken its first steps into the Western world with a soft launch into Australia on Tuesday, and is optimistic about its competitive prospects.
SBS broke a number of its streaming service records by going all out with its Web and mobile video coverage of the 2014 FIFA World Cup.
Seven years after its initial launch, the iPhone has come a long way in terms of its feature set.
If Apple were to launch a 5.5-inch iPhone 6 later this year it would be beneficial to both the vendor and the wider ‘phablet’ market, according to Telsyte.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
- Norton Security Premium review: You'll pay a pretty penny for this excellent security suite
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCIdentity & Access Management ArchitectVIC
- CCUI DeveloperVIC
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Support Analyst / EngineerNSW
- CCIT Project SchedulerNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTTest AnalystACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- CCContent WriterNSW
- FTSolutions DesignerNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- FTIT Contract ManagerWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PaymentsOther