The U.S. House of Representatives has passed a bill that would allow mobile phone users to unlock their devices and switch carriers, overriding a 2013 decision by the Library of Congress to make the practice illegal.
About 4,500 people have indicated they plan to attend a rally Saturday in Washington, D.C., to protest surveillance programs run by the U.S. National Security Agency.
Privacy and digital rights groups have dug in for a longer fight against massive surveillance programs at the U.S. National Security Agency, even after the House of Representatives voted last week against an amendment to curtail the agency's data col...
The U.S. National Security Agency collected the email and Internet use records of some U.S. residents for about a decade following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to documents published Thursday by the U.K. newspaper the Guardian.
The chief sponsor of the Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA) in the U.S. Congress has ignited a Twitter storm by suggesting many opponents of the proposed cyberthreat sharing bill are 14-year-olds in basements.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
- Amazon's selling the 256GB SanDisk Connect Wireless Stick for $100 today
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole review: This game doesn't stink, but the bugs sure do
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- FTNetwork & Security Gateway EngineerACT
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Project OfficerQLD
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperOther
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCService Delivery ManagerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPMO/Financial AnalystOther
- TPSystem TesterQLD
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT