Reports are suggesting that Pegatron, who are a manufacturing partner of Apple, has announced plans to in increase the number of workers at its plant in China by up to 40% in the second half of this year
Reports claim that a new iPad 5 will feature a thinner and lighter design that will have a thinner bezel. However, earlier claims that it will launch this month have been shelved after it emerged that it will not enter production in July or August, a...
Foxconn's Hon Hai Precision Industry Co. said it was still committed to buying a stake in Japanese display maker Sharp, and expects an investment could be completed within three months if a price can be agreed on.
A deal that would have made electronics giant Foxconn a major shareholder in Japan display maker Sharp has fallen apart, though the companies remain close partners in the complex global electronics supply chain.
Sharp will postpone a US$60 million investment from Qualcomm that was to come this month, after the two companies were unable to establish test production of a new type of low-power display for mobile devices.
Taiwan's Foxconn Technology Group said it was still negotiating a deal for greater cooperation with Sharp, despite the Japanese display maker securing a US$110 million investment to supply LCD panels to rival Samsung Electronics.
Japan's Sharp has secured a US$110 million lifeline investment from Samsung Electronics, and agreed to become a major supplier of screens for the South Korean company's growing electronics empire.
Report: Sharp reduces full-size iPad display production to 'minimal level', is Apple gearing up for iPad 5?
Sharp has reduced production of Apple's 9.7in iPad displays to a 'minimal level' in Japan, a new report suggests, claiming that the rise in demand for the iPad mini could be contributing to a decrease in full-size iPad sales, and that Apple could be ...
Japan's Sharp has developed a high-definition touchscreen that can be used with a stylus that resembles a conventional pen.
Sharp has announced two new 4K LCD monitors, which will display images at close to four times the overall resolution of traditional 1080p high-definition monitors available today.
Sharp is readying a 6-inch digital notepad with 60 hours of battery life under continuous use.
Sharp is gearing up for its entry into the 4k TV market with a 60-inch set that will sell for over US$30,000 and launch in Japan in February.
2012 was an exciting year for the television market. Prices fell significantly for existing technology, with edge-lit LED televisions dropping in price as they stole further market share from already dirt-cheap plasmas.
Qualcomm has agreed to invest up to US$120 million in struggling Japanese firm Sharp, with the two companies to work together to develop low-power displays for mobile devices.
Samsung's Galaxy S4 and Note 3 could be the first smartphones to market with flexible displays.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTCyber/Forensic Security AnalystACT
- FTDigital Business AnalystACT
- FTSenior Technical Business Analyst/BSAOther
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTData Scientist (Scientific Computing Specialist)ACT
- FTCommunication SpecialistOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- TPSAP S/4HANA Implementation Project Manager - FMCGVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTManager - Electrical Engineering (Electrical/Signal) backgroundOther
- TPProgram Manager - Managed ServicesQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Incident Management SystemsOther
- TPBA Enterprise ProgramVIC
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager - Network, Security and Wi-FiQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD