Twitter's new mobile advertising suite lets companies pitch their mobile apps in promoted tweets or place ads inside other apps.
Oracle is gearing up for a fight with officials in Oregon over its role developing an expensive health insurance exchange website that still isn't fully operational.
India's largest outsourcer, Tata Consultancy Services, is boosting hiring and offering wage hikes after reporting strong revenue and profit growth in its recently concluded fiscal year.
Indian outsourcer Infosys reported revenue and profit growth in the first quarter, but is still troubled by strong staff attrition and key management changes.
Google has confirmed its acquisition of drone maker Titan Aerospace and hinted that the technology could be used for a lot more than providing Internet access to remote parts of the world.
Facebook is mere weeks away from becoming a registered e-money firm in Ireland, the Financial Times reported.
The U.S. government's flagship health insurance exchange website, Healthcare.gov, was temporarily shut down Monday, the deadline for people to sign up for health coverage under the new law.
Serial entrepreneur Steve Kirsch's latest venture, Cointrust, is creating technology he says can turn Bitcoin into a mass-market currency.
A newly released, independent audit of Oregon's disastrous Obamacare website implementation takes both state officials and site contractor Oracle to task, saying each side contributed to problems that have generated a political firestorm in recent mo...
IBM said it has not provided client data to the U.S. National Security Agency or any other government agency under surveillance programs involving the bulk collection of content or metadata.
Both Oracle and Oregon officials bear some blame for the widespread problems with the state's troubled heath insurance exchange website, according to a scathing investigative report on the project that surfaced this week.
Oracle is planning to make significant investments in its ERP software for higher education institutions, with an eye on keeping the installed base happy and fending off challenges from the likes of Workday.
SAP is introducing a set of new subscription pricing options for its Hana in-memory cloud computing platform, in a move that falls in step with the pay-as-you-go model common in the cloud computing industry.
Flexcoin, a site that described itself as the "world's first bitcoin bank," has closed after it got hacked and all of the bitcoins it had placed in online storage were stolen, the site recently announced.
A major Oracle PeopleSoft ERP (enterprise resource planning) software project in California led by Accenture is running well over schedule and budget, according to the state's auditor.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTCloud Solution ArchitectOther
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- CCCitrix Solution Designer? NetScaler | XenAppQLD
- TPMicrosoft Cloud Infrastructure Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCLead Pega Systems ArchitectACT
- FTTechnology Project OfficerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Technical backgroundVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTPHP Team LeadNSW
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSplunk EngineerACT
- FTChange Manager- Rail / Fleet MaintenanceOther
- CCPlatform/ Systems DeveloperVIC
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE Developer (Brisbane)WA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - GISQLD
- CCSenior Windows EngineerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)QLD
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- CCSAP BPC Specialist ConsultantTAS
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystACT
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW