Gartner on Thursday upgraded its forecast for worldwide IT spending, saying it will grow 7.1 percent this year to US$3.7 trillion as companies migrate to the cloud and spend more on software and IT services.
Dell is increasing focus on the midmarket as the company looks to offer new cloud computing, security and data management services to customers.
Google plans to shut down two services that proved unpopular: Google Health and Google PowerMeter.
Several companies are developing new database technologies to solve what they see as the shortcomings of traditional, relational database management systems in a cloud environment. Four of them described the approaches they're taking during a panel a...
U.S. federal officials on Monday announced the indictments of a New Jersey couple for "a massive and elaborate scheme" to defraud New York in connection with the city's CityTime software project.
IBM is celebrating the 100th anniversary of its founding Thursday. Led by American capitalist icons Thomas J. Watson, Sr. and Thomas J. Watson, Jr. until the 1970s, the company grew from a pre-World War I conglomeration of companies making tabulating...
Hewlett-Packard and Toshiba will collaborate to push cloud computing and related services to infrastructure organizations, the companies said on Thursday
Automatic Data Processing said on Wednesday that it is investigating a system intrusion that likely impacted only one client.
If there were a relatively straightforward way for an IT leader to boost his company's bottom line by millions of dollars a year, chances are he wouldn't ignore it. But that's just what many CIOs are doing as a result of poor outsourcing management.
Indian outsourcers have been typically known to develop enterprise software or offer IT services. But India's third largest outsourcer, Wipro, is taking advantage of having once designed and manufactured its own PCs and servers, to design and manufac...
HP on Monday made some organizational changes as the company tries to regain its footing under its new CEO.
When iGate completed its $1.2 billion acquisition of Patni Computer Systems in May, the two offshore outsourcing providers instantly leapt over their mid-tier outsourcing peers to become one of the biggest IT outsourcing providers in India.
The service quality at top Indian outsourcers is dropping as they scramble to hire staff to cope with an unexpected surge in demand, analysts said.
He was hired to fix their computers, but police say that Trevor Harwell instead installed spyware software that took candid photos of his clients in various states of undress.
Dell on Tuesday said it was opening a research and development center in Dublin that will be focused on the development and delivery mechanisms for cloud applications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTHelpdesk / Support AnalystOther
- CCMobile Applications Developer (Brisbane)NSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTOracle Developer / EngineerACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Logistics/TransportOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPSQL Systems DeveloperQLD
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- FT.Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD