If your business is still running Service Pack 2 of Windows XP, security problems are lurking around the corner, according to new research from IT services vendor Softchoice stating that almost 80 percent of organizations surveyed risk a security bre...
Microsoft Dynamics ERP (enterprise resource planning) and CRM (customer relationship management) users now have more flexibility in deploying the vendor's service pack updates, which are periodically released to address bug fixes and make feature imp...
The anticipated initial service pack for Microsoft's SQL Server 2008 database will be available imminently, Microsoft said Tuesday.
Microsoft will distribute the second service pack for Windows Vista to a small group of beta testers on Wednesday, the company said Friday.
QUESTION: I get an error message when trying to install Microsoft Fix It Center on my Windows XP Service Pack 3 PC. It reads: 'Detail: The remote name could not be resolved: go.microsoft.com'.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTFinancial AdministratorOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTPageUp BAOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTChange Facilitators / Change AnalystsOther
- FTProject Manager - Data Centre refreshOther
- CCMicrosoft Dynamics AX Project ManagerQLD
- TPTest ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerce/Supply ChainOther
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking , Finance backgroundOther
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTSystems AdministratorOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Tester - 12 month contract - Big 4 BankOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- TPEL1 Business AnalystACT
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Software Test AnalystOther
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther
- CCMultiple System Engineers - Data Centre - TelcoVIC