A group of Internet users in the U.K. are seeking damages, disclosure and an apology from Google for its alleged undermining of the security settings on Apple's Safari browser to track online usage covertly.
Hackers working under the name of the Anonymous hacktivist collective hit a US government website on Saturday, replacing its home page with a 1340 word text detailing its frustrations with the way the American legal system works and a threat to relea...
Oracle's head of Java security is promising the vendor will "fix" issues with the widely used programming language, as well as improve its outreach efforts to community members, following a spate of high-profile vulnerabilities.
Three men were sentenced Thursday in the U.K. for their roles in a series of distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks launched against financial and music industry organizations in 2010 by the Anonymous hacktivist collective.
A French court has ordered Twitter to hand over any data that could help authorities there identify people who posted racist and anti-Semitic tweets on its website.
Engineers at Fujitsu Laboratories are developing an HTML 5-based platform for smartphones that designed to keep corporate data secure when accessed from employee-owned handsets.
A variety of networking and security appliances from Barracuda Networks contain backdoor accounts that could allow attackers to log in remotely over SSH (Secure Shell) and gain administrative, or root, access on the devices.
A group of hackers that are infecting Web servers with rogue Apache modules are also backdooring their Secure Shell (SSH) services in order to steal login credentials from administrators and users.
The European Commission's promised cybersecurity strategy is "incoherent and lacking in focus," a member of the European Parliament who has read a draft of the proposal charged Thursday.
Skype owner Microsoft should release information about how much user data it gives to third parties, including government agencies, several organisations and individuals said in a letter to company officials.
A government body in the U.K. has fined Sony £250,000 (US$396,000) for using lax network security when its PlayStation network was hacked in 2011.
Security software provider Symantec is reworking its sales strategy, reorganizing software lines, slimming middle management and increasing marketing and research efforts.
Representatives of newly launched file-storage and sharing service Mega addressed some of the concerns raised by security researchers in recent days about the site's architecture and the implementation of its cryptographic features.
The number of distinct Android malware specimens detected will reach 1 million this year, predicts Trend Micro in its annual security roundup report, noting that the surge in Android malware has grown at a faster clip in three years than was seen in ...
Three people allegedly involved for years in cybercriminal activities in Eastern Europe have been charged in a U.S. court for creating and distributing the Gozi virus that infected more than 1 million computers and allowed cybercriminals to steal mil...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTest Analysts - agileACT
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Regulatory and ComplianceOther
- CC.net DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Engineers- Transmission, IP Core and ITOther
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTMid-Senior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- CCReporting AnalystNSW
- FTInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperWA
- CCNetwork EngineerWA
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTProject Co-ordinatorSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- FTRobotic Process Automation DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther