A website that leaked credit reports of celebrities and government officials last week appears to have a curious link to the malicious banking software known as "Zeus."
A site that published the private information and credit reports of several celebrities and other public figures last week went offline on Sunday. The last person to have his alleged private information exposed on the site was CIA director John Brenn...
The practice of issuing SSL certificates for internal domain names with unqualified extensions could endanger the privacy and integrity of HTTPS communications for upcoming generic top-level domains (gTLDs), according to a security advisory from the ...
Facebook quickly fixed a privacy leak in its new timeline after being alerted to the problem, according to a watchdog that follows the social-networking site closely.
Internet connectivity to North Korea was restored Friday after a day-and-a-half-long outage that the country's official media blamed on international hacking.
Users of Origin, the game distribution platform of Electronic Arts (EA), are vulnerable to remote code execution attacks through origin:// URLs, according to two security researchers.
The "NotCompatible" malware, designed to infect Android devices and turn them into unwitting Web proxies, is suddenly showing a sharp uptick in activity, according to mobile security vendor Lookout.
The vast majority of 3G and 4G USB modems handed out by mobile operators to their customers are manufactured by a handful of companies and run insecure software, according to two security researchers from Russia.
Hackers can influence real-time traffic-flow-analysis systems to make people drive into traffic jams or to keep roads clear in areas where a lot of people use Google or Waze navigation systems, a German researcher demonstrated at BlackHat Europe.
The majority of email and Web gateways, firewalls, remote access servers, UTM (united threat management) systems and other security appliances have serious vulnerabilities, according to a security researcher who analyzed products from multiple vendor...
A former Tribune Company employee could face as much as 10 years of jail time over federal charges accusing him of conspiring with members of the hacker group Anonymous to hack into a Tribune website.
Enterprises that use mobile device management (MDM) systems to protect their corporate data on employees' mobile phones are not safe from attacks from spyphones, researchers warned at BlackHat Europe on Thursday.
A U.S. government computer vulnerability database and several other websites at the National Institute of Standards and Technology have been down for nearly a week after workers there found malware on two Web servers.
New recommendations from Europe's top privacy watchdog could have big ramifications for Google Play, Apple and application developers.
Two researchers from security firm Imperva have devised new techniques that could allow attackers to extract sensitive information from users' encrypted Web traffic.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSupport Engineer Level 3QLD
- FTIntegration and Implementation SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- TPDigital Process Business Analyst - Digital Transformation**NSW
- FTManager, DevOpsQLD
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTInformation Security ArchitectQLD
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- CCGun Java/ Full Stack Developer wanted...VIC
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MurwillumbahNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - SalesforceVIC
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- CCMaster Data Officer - SAPNSW
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- TPIT Training OfficerQLD
- FTJunior - Mid Level Technical Customer SupportQLD
- CCPega DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI Stack - NewcastleNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSecurity Engineer (Cisco ASA) - Professional Services - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW