Samsung has had its security enhanced smartphones and tablets approved for use by the US military.
An Algerian man accused of helping to develop and distribute the SpyEye computer virus has been extradited from Thailand to the U.S. to face criminal charges, the U.S. Department of Justice announced.
A 41-year-old man was arrested for allegedly disrupting his former employer's network after he was passed over for promotions, leading him to quit his job and take revenge, the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation said.
A partnership that sought to make it easy for Americans and Canadians to buy the virtual currency bitcoin has dissolved into a $US75 million lawsuit.
The Dutch government today presented a draft bill that aims to give law enforcement the power to hack into computer systems -- including those located in foreign countires -- to do research, gather and copy evidence or block access to certain data.
D-Link has published beta patches for vulnerabilities in the firmware of many of its IP surveillance cameras, which could allow a hacker to intercept a video stream.
Australia's government is keeping a tight hold on proposed data breach notification legislation that could become law before a federal election in September.
A subdomain of a U.S. Department of Labor website appeared offline on Wednesday after an apparent hack that looks similar to a known China-based hacking campaign nicknamed DeepPanda.
Aging networking protocols still employed by nearly every Internet-connected device are being abused by hackers to conduct distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
Mozilla sent a cease-and-desist letter on Tuesday to a European company that created a piece of spyware masquerading itself as the Firefox browser.
If you run a bank and use an IP video camera from D-Link, you may want to pay attention to this.
Turning off cellphones or even locking them in metal boxes won't be enough to keep them hidden with a new phone detector introduced on Monday.
McAfee said it has found a vulnerability in Adobe Systems' Reader program that reveals when and where a PDF document is opened.
The man suspected of participating in a large DDoS attack on an antispam organization that caused intermittent Internet hiccups drove around Spain in a van he used as a mobile office, Spain's Interior Ministry said Sunday.
More than 50 million users of the daily deals site LivingSocial are being asked to reset their passwords after hackers attacked the company's servers and potentially made off with personal data.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The top 3 Best DDR4 computer memory RAM kits in 2017 that you can buy right now
- Watch us play Vanquish on PC
- Microsoft's Beam becomes Mixer, adds four person split-screen streaming to battle Twitch
- Nvidia's new generation of powerful GeForce GTX Battlebox PCs finally embraces AMD
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Technical Service AnalystOther
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Engineer (Windows & Virtualization)VIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTChange ManagerQLD
- CCSenior Data EngineerNSW
- FTPHP / WordPress DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTLearning & Development Consultant, Wealth ManagementNSW
- TPDigital Business Analyst - AgileQLD
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- FTDevelopment and Delivery Manager - CloudACT
- FTWeb Developer - Full Stack - VR 3D WebGLNSW
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- CCProgram SupportVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSoftware DeveloperVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Solution Designer/ ConsultantVIC