Google and Motorola Mobility plan to file for pre-closing antitrust clearances for the merger of Motorola with a Google subsidiary in a number of jurisdictions including Canada, China, Israel, Russia, Taiwan and Turkey, in addition to filings in the ...
After pulling the plug on its webOS phones and tablet computers Thursday, Hewlett Packard said it expected to be less profitable than expected during its current fiscal quarter, which ends Oct. 31.
SAP expects its full-year operating profits will be near the top of a previously announced range, based on strong software sales in the second quarter and "improved visibility" into the remainder of the fiscal year, the vendor said Tuesday.
Yahoo's total revenue took a steep dive in the second quarter as it struggled in display advertising, a core market where it has historically been a leader. The company managed to increase its profit by 11 percent, however.
Google is under investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice in connection with its advertising program, and has set aside US$500 million for a potential resolution, the company said in a regulatory filing on Tuesday.
It's been called the Facebook of China. And to 24-year-old Kuang Yaqiong, it pretty much is.
Carol Bartz's compensation was slashed by 75 per cent in 2010, but the Yahoo CEO still managed to take home a hefty $11.9 million pay package. A year earlier, Bartz received compensation valued at $47.2 million, according to documents filed Friday wi...
Indian outsourcer Satyam Computer Services has agreed to pay a US$10 million penalty to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) to settle charges of financial fraud, the SEC said.
Intel CEO Paul Otellini received a seven per cent pay bump last year, as Intel more than doubled its profits and for the first time topped $40 billion in revenue. His total compensation climbed to $15.7 million in 2010 from $14.6 million in 2009, acc...
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has charged IBM with giving hundreds of thousands of dollars in bribes to South Korean and Chinese officials starting in the late 1990s, according to court documents filed Friday.
There was another question about the planned Facebook stock offering that went beyond whether the social media leader is a good investment now or if it's overpriced. A more serious issue was how investment banker Goldman Sachs was structuring a "priv...
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has opened an information investigation into the circumstances surrounding Mark Hurd's departure from Hewlett-Packard, <a href="http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703886904576032172729520868.html...
Satyam Computer Services will be delisting from the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) in October, as it is not able to comply with the stock exchange's requirement to file its delayed financial results by an Oct. 15 deadline.
Skype is worried about whether the iPhone and other Apple products will undermine its VoIP services and is also insecure about whether it can achieve service levels good enough to lure business customers, according to the company's filing with the U....
Skype SA seeks to raise US$100 million through an initial public offering (IPO) in the U.S., as the Luxembourg-based provider of Internet telephony, video calling and instant messaging communications seeks to diversify and boost its user base and rev...
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
cloudandco Smart Cane
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Rusty Lake Paradise review: Bizarre and brilliant
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Microsoft Surface Precision Mouse review: A flagship mouse worthy of the Surface name
- Rumu review: Rebel without a cord
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- TPSenior SQL DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTProgram Manager - CRM software solutionsOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTInternal Communications ConsultantSA
- FTPython Developer - FinTech/TradingOther
- TPIncident ManagerNSW
- CCIT Service Desk Specialist - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTLead Java Developer- DevOpsOther
- FTTest Manager - InfrastructureOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Administrator OR project coordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTJunior Automation TesterOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MortgagesOther
- FTTechnical Business AnalystVIC
- FTICT Solution Architect - Canberra OpportunityNSW
- CCFull Stack Developer (Angular / .Net)NSW
- FTDevops EngineerOther