Google's stock jumped more than 7 per cent in the after-market hours on Thursday, after the company reported strong earnings results for the second quarter.
Google is rolling out a new service that lets users buy retail items directly from the search results page on mobile devices, in an effort to make mobile search more useful and give advertisers a new way to attract customers.
Newly leaked figures reveal that the vast majority of people who exercised their right to be "forgotten" by Google's services in Europe are everyday members of the public, with just 5 percent of requests coming from criminals, politicians and high-pr...
After halting the service due to an influx of spam, Google is ready to open Map Maker again, with changes that hand much of the control back to users.
With the arrival of El Capitan on Google Street View last month, you can now haul yourself virtually up one of the most famous rock faces in the world. Navigating certain streets in urban areas, however, can still be a challenge.
Google's refusal to implement the EU's controversial right to be forgotten rules in the U.S. amounts to an unfair and deceptive business practice, a frequent critic of the search engine giant said.
Facebook uses an algorithm for its News Feed, but CEO Mark Zuckerberg is after something much bigger: One that governs all human relationships.
Google has managed to push the resolution of the antitrust case brought against it by the European Commission until after the long summer vacation.
Shazam is releasing a new version of its music recognition app that lets users connect with artists they like and see what songs they've searched for using its service.
When the Supreme Court issued its historic ruling on Friday legalizing same-sex marriage across the U.S., many of the biggest technology companies embraced the decision with characteristic flair through social media, on their sites, and with tools th...
Yahoo is updating its search service on mobile devices, taking a leaf out of Google's book and highlighting content such as images, videos and reviews ahead of regular search results.
Next time you're prompted to update the Java software on your computer, pay attention or you might become a Yahoo user without realizing it.
Amazon, eBay and Etsy have joined big retailers in removing Confederate flags and related items from their sites, in moves responding to increased vitriol over the symbol after a shooting last week at an African-American church in South Carolina.
Instagram, the popular app for sharing photos with friends, is broadening the reach of those photos.
Getty Images said it had been granted "interested party" status in the European Commission's investigation into alleged anticompetitive behavior by Google, after it complained to the Commission that the search giant favored its own images service in ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperSA
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCMobile Applications DeveloperQLD
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTC ++ DeveloperNSW
- TPEL1 Project ManagerACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- CCEngagement OfficerNSW
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperACT
- TPNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther