After a spate of news stories about alleged "astroturf" advocacy in a contentious U.S. net neutrality debate, the IDG News Service looked into the funding transparency of several think tanks and advocacy groups involved in the issue. Several disclose...
Advocates of strong net neutrality rules are calling for the U.S. Federal Communications Commission to reclassify broadband as a regulated utility, but such a move would trigger a lengthy court fight between the agency and broadband providers, some t...
A U.S. appeals court has upheld the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's authority to require mobile carriers to enter into data roaming agreements with each other.
Draft legislation from the U.S. Congress would create a new network neutrality law but would prohibit the U.S. Federal Communications Commission from making its own rules prohibiting broadband providers from selectively slowing Web traffic.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)ACT
- FTTechnical Business AnalystOther
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCInfrastructure Solution Designer - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSystem Specialist - Operational Technology SystemsOther
- CCCRM Technical ConsultantWA
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- TPProcurement ManagerACT
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- CCIT Specialist - System ServicesNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTDevops Engineer X 2 positionsOther
- TPProject ManagerNSW
- CCLSS BPMN Process Improvement AnalystVIC
- CCData Warehouse SpecialistNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- TPBusiness Analysis, Design and Configuration ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager- Infrastructure & Application upgradeOther