Navman has launched a rear reversing camera that hooks up to its top of the line MY75 sat nav.
Honda Australia announced today that its new Insight VTi-L hybrid car will come with live traffic updates thanks to a partnership with Intelematics Australia.
TomTom has followed the lead its main rival Garmin by offering capacitive touchscreens and multitouch technology on its latest range of high-end portable sat navs.
Garmin has recalled approximately 1.25 million of its GPS devices due to a battery fault that causes overheating, which the company says may lead to potential "fire hazards".
Garmin has launched its latest nuvi range of in-car GPS units in Australia, banking on an ultra-thin design and a high resolution, capacitive touchscreen to win over consumers.
TomTom is giving drivers the chance to get directions from Star Wars baddie Darth Vader.
Apple Watch Series 6
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 5G
Bang and Olufsen Beosound Stage - Dolby Atmos Soundbar
Amazon Echo Dot with Clock (4th Gen)
LiTMUS LAB Dakota Side Table
WD My Passport™ SSD
Toys for Boys
Sony Playstation 5
WD_BLACK™ SN850 NVMe™ SSD
Sony WF-1000XM3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
Bose SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
ASUS ROG, ACRONYM partner for Special Edition Zephyrus G14
Theragun PRO Percussive Therapy Device
Nakamichi Delta 100 3-Way Hi Fi Speaker System
Fujiflim Instax Square SQ1
Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean 9000 Toothbrush
Fender Fullerton Ukele
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit for Nintendo Switch
Garmin vívofit® jr. 2
MSI Modern 14
Lego Mindstorms Robot Inventor
Kindle Paperwhite eReader (10th Gen)
MSI GE66 Dragonshield Limited Edition
SunnyBunny Snowflakes 20 LED Solar Powered Fairy String
Dickie Toy Remote Control Mega Crane Set
Teac 7 inch Swivel Screen Portable DVD Player
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 2 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 3 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 4 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- Shots fired: Intel says Ryzen 4000 performance stinks on battery
- Best wireless mice: Cut the cord with these top performers
- Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 9310 review: Actual gaming chops in a tiny laptop
- Intel's first NUC laptop is stylishly generic notebook for the rest of us
- Gateway GWTN156-3BK review: A gaming laptop that lives a bit too loud
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies