SAP will cut over 2,200 jobs this year in activities where it sees no future, but plans to create others around cloud services and its HANA in-memory database offering, where it sees more potential.
Hard on the heels of the recent announcement of its next-generation S/4Hana enterprise software platform, SAP has unveiled a new sSoftware-as-a-Service application aimed at finance professionals but delivering a consumer-like experience.
ARM's fastest mobile chip ever comes out of the gate ... SAP puts entire enterprise suite on Hana ... Hack cost Sony $15 million through December, but $35 million for fiscal year ... and more news.
SAP has unveiled a new generation of enterprise software built around its Hana in-memory database platform.
A new SAP rapid-deployment service aims to help enterprises tap its Hana in-memory database and computing platform for business-intelligence initiatives involving Big Data.
State of the Union address will be heavy on tech ... Will IBM's earnings disappoint, again? ... Twitter picks up ZipDial's call ... and more
Two of Concur's three co-founders are leaving the travel and expense software company just a few weeks after SAP closed its acquisition of the vendor.
Small and medium-sized businesses looking to grow need to leverage big data, cloud computing and mobility, and SAP says that its Hana platform can help them on those fronts.
SAP and Oracle have settled a long-standing copyright-infringement lawsuit, with the German company agreeing to pay about US$359 million in damages and interest to Oracle instead of the $1.3 billion awarded in 2010.
The search for game-changing technology capable of fueling growth in an uncertain economy is driving global tech mergers and acquisitions to a level not seen since the dotcom era.
With a trio of products for maintenance, logistics and manufacturing, SAP is hoping to convince enterprises that it provides the best option for making the most of connected sensors.
Workday is expanding its move into analytics with a series of specialized, predictive applications designed to help staff in HR and financial management roles retain top workers and make more accurate forecasts.
Larry Ellison may no longer be CEO of Oracle, but he's not going anywhere anytime soon. Indeed, as executive chairman and CTO, Ellison is now in a position to focus solely on creating new products and services that will cement his legacy as he enters...
SAP is hoping a new set of programs, services and policies will help rev up sales of its Hana in-memory database and computing platform.
SAP's Hana Enterprise Cloud service will be made available through IBM's global Cloud infrastructure, in a move that expands options for customers around the world who are considering moving their business applications off-premises to the Cloud.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCService Delivery LeadQLD
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- CCTechnical Specialist - Software Asset ManagementVIC
- FTWebMethods DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Network DesignerVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTLevel 3 Application Support EngineerQLD
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTEnvironment/ Town PlannerOther
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager | Intelligent Transport Software DeliveryOther
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- TP.Net ArchitectQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- FTHead of Business Operations - SaaS Product CompanyNSW
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTSupport Analyst/DevOpsVIC
- FTSystems and Database AdministratorACT