The potential of SAP's HANA in-memory computing engine permeated the agenda and had attendees' tongues wagging this week at the Tech Ed conference in Las Vegas, but the technology still has some maturing to do.
SAP has agreed to pay just over $US20 million to settle a criminal case brought against its TomorrowNow subsidiary.
Infor and its CEO, former Oracle co-president Charles Phillips, are hoping to jump-start the ERP (enterprise-resource-planning) software vendor's profile and revenues with Infor10, a major new rebranding and technology effort that was launched Tuesda...
SAP is in the middle of a sweeping "renewal" of its software portfolio, powered by the HANA (High Performance Analytic Appliance) in-memory computing engine, executive board member and technology chief Vishal Sikka said during a keynote address Tuesd...
SAP is hoping to spark more adoption of its Solution Manager platform for managing and monitoring SAP software environments, a new version of which was announced Tuesday during the Tech Ed conference in Las Vegas.
SAP customers looking to open iTunes-like enterprise app stores through Apple's Volume Purchase Program (VPP) will soon have the ability to manage and deploy the software securely thanks to new VPP support in the Sybase Afaria platform, SAP said Tues...
The family of specialized applications for SAP's HANA (High-Performance Analytic Appliance) in-memory computing engine is growing, with a new application that allows utilities to crunch information from smart meters, and another that companies can us...
Former SAP subsidiary TomorrowNow will plead guilty to criminal charges of copyright infringement for downloading software from Oracle's servers.
SAP is to buy 3-D visualization toolmaker Right Hemisphere in a bid to improve the user interfaces of its various lines of business software, the companies announced Tuesday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Oracle and a large New York law firm are in a legal dispute over $US1,500 that has likely already rung up many times that amount in costs, according to recent court documents in Oracle's lawsuit against third-party software support provider Rimini St...
A federal judge has overturned the $US1.3 billion judgment Oracle won against SAP in its corporate theft trial, according to a ruling made Thursday.
A reportedly serious security bug affecting the J2EE (Java 2 Platform Enterprise Edition) engine in SAP's NetWeaver middleware will be patched soon, SAP said Friday.
SAP is now offering its high-end MaxAttention support service to customers in China in response to increasing demand there for its ERP software, the company announced Thursday.
Ingram Micro's profits were dragged down for the second quarter in a row due to problems with an SAP implementation in Australia, the technology distributor said Thursday.
Though faring better than businesses in other sectors, technology companies have not escaped the market storm stirred up by reports of tepid economic growth and political squabbling over the U.S. deficit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 2: 10 awesome tips and tricks
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 is real, and it's five times faster then the original Surface Book
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review: This could be Microsoft's biggest Windows yet
- Pixel 2 XL review: A.I. magic on a 6-inch display
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Manager | Digital Health ProgramQLD
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTProject AnalystOther
- FTNet DeveloperACT
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Telecom domainVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- CCCommunications Business Analyst - LTE / 4G / 3GWA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCETL DevelopersACT
- FTNetwork Administrator / Junior Network OperatorOther
- FTBusiness Analyst- Data Analytics backgroundOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCDesktop Support EngineerQLD
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneQLD
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - NetworkQLD
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTCustomer Marketing ExecutiveOther