SAP is planning to rely heavily on HTML5 and open standards within its products for building mobile applications, and is embracing the concept of BYOT (bring your own tools) in order to draw interest from developers.
SAP TECH ED
SAP is unveiling a series of enhancements, services and deployment options for its HANA in-memory computing platform in hopes of enticing more partners and customers to begin building software products with the technology.
SAP Business Suite customers can now run the software in production form on Amazon Web Services, the companies announced this week during the Sapphire and Tech Ed conferences in Madrid.
Some 20 startups have inked commercial deals with SAP that will see them run production applications with the HANA in-memory database on Amazon Web Services, SAP announced Thursday during the Tech Ed and Sapphire conferences in Madrid.
SAP has developed an update for its HANA in-memory database that will enable it to "power mission-critical transactional and analytical applications in one platform," the vendor announced Wednesday during the Tech Ed and Sapphire conferences in Madri...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.Net - Sitecore DeveloperQLD
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- FTSenior ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Mobility / UXWA
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSERVICE DESK - ENTRY LEVELSA
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTLevel 1 Application Support (POS)QLD
- FTChief Information Security OfficerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Superannuation/WealthOther
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- FTStorage EngineerOther