MSI GE620 review: An Intel Core i7-based laptop with NVIDIA graphics
Dell's newest business PC uses the latest Intel Core i5 and i7 processors
Intel has halted shipments of the chipset used with its 2nd Generation Core processors after it found a design flaw.
Micro-Star International (MSI) on Tuesday unveiled some of the first laptops and motherboards with Intel's latest microprocessor family, formerly codenamed 'Sandy Bridge,' on board.
Intel's second-generation Core processors are almost here, delivering a new socket, new chipsets, and new technologies.
Intel has announced that its new Sandy Bridge processors will begin shipping "in high volume" early next year. The long-awaited processor line, now renamed the Second-Generation Intel Core processor, was finally announced at the 2010 Intel Developer ...
The latest family of Intel microprocessors, code-named Sandy Bridge, will be in production by the end of this year, while desktops and laptops with the chips will likely be on world markets in early 2011.
Rumors suggest that Intel's forthcoming Sandy Bridge integrated CPU/graphics platform will find its way into the lower-end range of the next generation of MacBooks. Bearing in mind Apple's cozy relationship with Intel and its habit of adopting each n...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Amazon's updated Fire HD 10 is a fast, powerful iPad competitor for $150
- Rexing V1 dash cam review: A good basic model, but grab the GPS add-on
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider review: A fine follow-up to a stealth masterwork
- Inside Look: Samsung Sydney Launch For The Note 8 + Gear Sport Smartwatch
- Inside Look: OnePlus Sydney Launch Event
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- First Look: Nikon D850
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerOther
- TPSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTTest Data Management ConsultantVIC
- FTSales/Account Manager - Network & Unified CommunicationNSW
- CCXamarin Mobile DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Security ConsultantQLD
- FTBiztalk DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Java Developer - BRISBANE BASEDNSW
- FTBI Service Operations LeadOther
- FTCyber Security Project ManagerOther
- CCSupport Engineer - Linux, AIX & SolarisNSW
- FTPlanner - Network Planning and Strategy (Telco Environment)Other
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems AdministratorVIC
- FTSalesforce - MarketingOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCProject Coordinator - PMO / Telco Exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- FTProcess Specialist x 2Other
- CCSenior Marketing SpecialistVIC