Samsung has thrown its hat in the mobile payment ring with a new contactless offering that lets Citibank and American Express credit card customers pay for products and services in-store with their smartphones.
This would put Samsung at the forefront of display innovation, but it's unclear if the world needs this kind of breakthrough.
Look closely, because this may be the future of mobile music playback: Completely wire-free earbuds with built-in data tracking.
Samsung is now producing the industry’s first 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD in a single ball grid array (BGA) package that triples I/O performance over typical SATA SSDs.
The company is giving a very tepid denial to a report that it's going to stick with Tizen as the go-to wearable platform.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
You won't even need a smartphone for the new hardware if the rumors turn out to be correct.
Once a bloated ugly mess, Samsung’s TouchWiz interface now offers innovations that Google ought to borrow.
A new version of the Galaxy S7 looks like it’s wrapping up boot camp and will report for duty shortly.
Samsung's Artik 10 developer board will compete with Raspberry Pi 3, but not on price.
CIO.com's Sarah White compares two of today's top of the line tablets that are designed to replace your laptop. Do they fit the bill?
A strong camera upgrade and support for the latest charging standard could help Samsung's next phablet stand out.
"New vendors would be well-advised not to rest on their laurels..."
Virtual reality was the star of the show when Samsung executives took the stage this week at its annual developer conference.
Samsung’s Gear 360 camera will go on sale online on Friday, the company announced at its developer conference in San Francisco.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MoreeNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - SMEOther
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- CCSenior Media Data ExpertVIC