The smartphone of the future is going to require a "revolution" in thinking about technical design and "not enough people are prepared" for the challenges coming in here years, the president of Samsung Electronics said in his keynote at the Design Au...
Samsung has confirmed it will release its new Galaxy Tab 3 range of tablets in Australia "later this year" but has refused to confirm pricing or exact availability details.
Samsung's army of Android phones just got a new recruit with the Galaxy S4 Mini, a watered-down version of its bigger, badder brother. The mid-range Mini doesn't depart from Samsung's tradition of milking its flagships with variations on the same the...
Samsung has taken the wraps off its Galaxy S4 mini smartphone.
US accessories company Otterbox is well known for producing some of the best protective smartphone cases on the market and it has just announced its range for the Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone in Australia.
How many hardware tricks can Samsung possibly have hidden up its metaphorical sleeve? After already debuting the Galaxy S4, Mega, Core, Win, and Galaxy Tab 3 in the early months of the year, Samsung has at least two more devices to launch this summer...
In what would be a major coup for Intel, the chip maker has reportedly cut a deal with Samsung to put its new power-sipping Atom processor in the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
Samsung has today announced that it has shipped 10 million Galaxy S4 smartphones globally, less than a month after the device officially went on sale in Australia.
A device purported to be the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S4 Active has been shown off in a video published by US blog MobileTechReview.
Samsung will host a US$800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Samsung will host a $US800,000 contest for developers that build apps for the Galaxy S4 using the company's peer-to-peer software interface.
Existing 4G networks for mobile devices still have limited global reach, but that's not going to keep 5G technology waiting in the wings. Samsung has announced that it has developed some transceiver technology that can deliver 5G speeds in the 28Ghz...
A "cheap iPhone" developed by means of a straight compromise on features would be a terrible move for Apple. Therefore, what Apple should really be after is a handset that, while less expensive than the top model, is an excellent product in its own r...
Apple retook its spot as China's fifth largest smartphone vendor in the first quarter, as the country's market grew to triple the size of the U.S.'s.
Samsung's Knox system for Android devices gets approval for use in government and military like the BlackBerry, once the gold standard
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIT Partner Relationship ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSoftware Asset Management Co-ordinatorOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCProcess AnalystNSW
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperWA
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT
- FTERP Reporting AnalystOther
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTEnterprise Liferay DeveloperOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Coordinator - Travel IndustryQLD
- TPHelpDesk Analyst (Access Control Team Leader)ACT
- FTMid-Sr level Product Manager / Project managerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD