Huawei's CEO has claimed that the Samsung Galaxy S4 is a "so-so" smartphone, and has also criticised Google's Android operating system for being "too complicated."
We already knew Samsung's trio of new Galaxy Tabs looked uninspiring on paper. Now they have unremarkable price tags to match.
At the Samsung Premiere event in London yesterday, the company showed off nine new products that will be hitting Australia around the August-September period. The new products included three new Galaxy S4 smartphones (the Active, Mini and Zoom), one ...
Samsung has confirmed that its new Galaxy S4 Zoom, an Android smartphone with a 16-megapixel camera, optical zoom, and a xenon flash, will be released in Australia "later this year".
Samsung's ATIV Book 9 Plus is the next generation of the slick Series 9 Notebook, and it's now more luxurious than ever. It gets a fourth generation Intel Core CPU, a touchscreen, improvements to its traditional input devices and, most importantly, a...
The Windows 8 tablet hybrid market already has many interesting designs that enable dual-use scenarios, but Samsung's 13.3in Samsung ATIV Q might just be the most innovative, and for a few reasons.
Hewlett-Packard and Samsung Electronics will now ensure that their PCs in China are installed with licensed Windows and Office software as part of new agreements signed with Microsoft meant to fight piracy.
Samsung Galaxy users will soon get supersized bragging rights to go with their supersized displays. They'll be given the opportunity to get their ears on Jay-Z's new album Magna Carta Holy Grail before it's released to the general public. And they'll...
Samsung's Galaxy S4 was only introduced in March and the company has already rolled out Mini and Active variants of its flagship smartphone. Not content with just three basic models, Samsung plans on rolling out a speedier version of the Galaxy S4 in...
Samsung has confirmed that its new Galaxy S4 Active, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone, will be released in Australia "later this year".
Australian telecommunications provider, iiNet, has unveiled a range of 4G mobile plans with no lock-in contracts
Apple infringed a Samsung Electronics patent, the U.S. International Trade Commission said in a final judgment released Tuesday that bans import into the U.S. of certain AT&T iPhone and iPad models.
The smartphone of the future is going to require a "revolution" in thinking about technical design and "not enough people are prepared" for the challenges coming in here years, the president of Samsung Electronics said in his keynote at the Design Au...
Samsung has confirmed it will release its new Galaxy Tab 3 range of tablets in Australia "later this year" but has refused to confirm pricing or exact availability details.
Samsung's army of Android phones just got a new recruit with the Galaxy S4 Mini, a watered-down version of its bigger, badder brother. The mid-range Mini doesn't depart from Samsung's tradition of milking its flagships with variations on the same the...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTSecurity System AnalystOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- TPSAP BW ConsultantQLD
- CCProgram DirectorQLD
- TPieMR Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast Hospital - $850/dayQLD
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- FTSAP Payroll SpecialistOther
- FTSenior Wintel Engineer, VMware, DesignOther
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTInformation Security ManagerVIC
- FTICT TrainerOther
- TPAPS6 Business AnalystACT
- CCSenior Process SpecialistNSW
- FTManager, Digital DeliveryOther
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- CCITSM OR iTIL Business AnalystNSW
- TPSupport Java RoleNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA