Samsung unwisely decided not to incorporate the majority of our recommended features in their new Galaxy Gear smartwatch. Fools! Fortunately, Samsung (sort of) got one recommendation right.
Samsung has confirmed its next generation of smartphones, including the Galaxy S5 we assume, will use a 64-bit processor.
Just in case you were underwhelmed by the new Apple smartphones.
This year's IFA consumer electronics show in Berlin offered smartphones, tablets, 4K TVs, a much-anticipated smartwatch and new spins on the camera.
Our look at the lineup of Samsung hardware – including the industry's first smartwatch.
Samsung has announced three new products this morning at an event in Berlin: The Galaxy Note 3, the rumoured Galaxy Gear smartwatch, and the Galaxy Note 10.1 ‘2014 Edition’.
There are few consumer electronics products as hyped at present as so-called smartwatches.
Telstra has announced pricing details and opened online pre-orders for Samsung's new Galaxy S4 Mini smartphone.
Samsung Knox smartphones will include mobile security software from Lookout to protect business users from mobile threats, the San Francisco company said Tuesday.
Microsoft, Apple and Samsung among those issuing mea culpas
Samsung has officially announced the Australian launch of its new Galaxy Mega 6.3 smartphone, but the device will not be sold through traditional telco carriers.
Samsung plans to unveil the next generation Galaxy Note AND its new hyped Galaxy Gear smartwatch on 4 September, according to reports.
Solid-state drive adoption will continue to grow and it will be more than 10 years before it is ultimately replaced by a new memory technology, experts said.
Samsung has officially announced the release of the Galaxy S4 Active in Australia, a water and dust resistant Android smartphone.
Facebook and six other tech companies have launched a joint project called Internet.org which aims to connect the two-thirds of the global population that is not currently linked to the Internet.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- CCSecurity Incident Analyst - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTCitrix Designer / EngineerOther
- CCvRealize Solution DesignerACT
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTProject OfficerOther
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTJava Network DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTSAP Data Migration Specialists. Work Location - CanberraOther
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- TPSAP TrainerACT
- FTSenior Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersOther