Samsung has announced that Samsung Pay users can now use the company's digital payments system to tap on and off NSW Transport's Opal system.
Samsung Pay has become the first smartphone mobile wallet provider in Australia to be made available to customers of the ‘Big Four’ banks in Australia, following today’s partnership announcement with NAB.
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced a partnership with Commonwealth Bank to offer its contactless payment platform, Samsung Pay, to CBA’s MasterCard credit and debit card holders.
Samsung Electronics Australia has announced that its contactless mobile payments service, Samsung Pay, is now accessible for Latitude Financial Services’ 1.2 million MasterCard customers.
It's the biggest week in payment technology since Apple Pay was introduced last year, and the changes could have a long-term impact on how you buy goods and services in stores.
If you’re confused about things like Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay - here’s everything you need to know.
The Gear S3 Classic goes for posh aesthetics, while the Gear S3 Frontier looks more rugged and comes with LTE support.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 2 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 3 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 4 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 5 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
Join the newsletter!
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
- How much of my budget should I spend on a graphics card? | Ask an expert
- The Pros and Cons of Atlas VPN: The Web’s Latest Best “Free” VPN
- The Super Bowl won’t be in 4K or HDR this year
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- How the Xbox Series X (and xCloud) saved me from buying a gaming PC
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies