The good, the bad and the perils of getting what you want
Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ are going to offer spec-bumps, new tricks and 5G (for Telstra customers)
Samsung has put an end to the leaks and speculation surrounding its 2019 flagships, officially unveiling the Galaxy S10 and S10+.
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 and S10+ have just been announced. Here’s what the new Samsung flagship smartphones will cost if you live in Australia.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10+ aren't due to be officially announced until the 20th of February but there's plenty of info about the new flagship handsets (and Samsung's first foldable) that's already doing the rounds.
A set of leaked codenames for Samsung's next flagship smartphone have indicated that a 5G model might be on the cards.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- Qualcomm debuts WiFi 6E chipsets for mesh networks debuting in 2021
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3070 Founders Edition review: Blistering performance gets $700 cheaper
- Clickbait warning: UL's Wild Life benchmark makes PC vs. iPhone comparisons way too easy
- Huawei drops 5G SoC phones
- Amazon Echo (4th Gen) review: The more things change, the more they stay the same
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies