By far the most important addition Apple's Safari Web browser is the Safari Reader.
Large numbers of Mac users report receiving unexpected installation dialogs for Google Earth.
Amazon's Cloud Player music streaming service launched only with Android compatibility, but an update rolled out this weekend quietly introduced basic support for Apple's iOS. If you have an Amazon Cloud Drive account (5GB free, plus a free 20GB upgr...
Many cynical users assume Web browsers do little more than dutifully render HTML. The content is the most important part, they say, so it makes little difference which browser you use.
When it comes to browser security, Internet Explorer usually gets ridiculed and beaten up the most. And though Microsoft's IE8 was quickly unraveled at Pwn2Own, Apple's Safari 5 was hugely embarrassed by getting hacked in five seconds flat.
With all eyes on the iPad 2 that becomes available tomorrow at 5 p.m. in each time zone, Apple has released its iOS 4.3 update for the first-gen iPad, iPhone 3G&nbsp;S, non-Verizon Wireless iPhone 4, and recent iPod Touch models. InfoWorld.com ra...
Tabs will help clean up your windows and make it easier to find what you need.
Apple's new Safari extension gallery looks a lot like the iOS App Store, populated with colorful icons that hold strange and wonderful things. In case browsing the 100 extensions Apple offers for Safari 5.01 is too much effort, here are eight good on...
There's more to your web browsing life than just the standard big four browsers. Here are 10 alternate browsers to satisfy your itch for something different.
I'm not feeling a lot of love for OS X El Capitan out there. That might not be surprising, given that it's firmly in the tradition of Mountain Lion and Snow Leopard–new-feature-light, speed-and-stability-focused OS X updates.
If you're a regular PCWorld reader, you may have noticed the Browser Blowout story we posted last week. In it, I looked at various aspects of the major Web browsers, including features, interface, security, and performance.
Although it wasn't mentioned during Apple CEO Steve Jobs' keynote address Monday at WWDC, Apple launched an updated version of its Safari Web browser for Mac OS X 10.5.8 and 10.6.2 or higher, as well as Windows XP SP2 or higher, Vista, and Windows 7.
The just-released Safari 5 ups the ante in the browser wars, with two major improvements: a performance boost to rival speed king Chrome, the highly useful Safari Reader, which makes it much easier to read multi-page Web articles.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Windows 10's TruePlay gaming tech starts sniffing out cheaters
- FrontRow Camera Review: This high-end live-streaming wearable forgot the high-end camera
- AMD's 16-core Threadripper 1950x is $100 off today at Amazon and Newegg
- Essential Phone’s $200 price cut leaves original buyers with worthless credit
- Logitech announce new MX Sound speakers
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSystems Engineering Design Acceptance LeadACT
- CCSalesforce Business AnalystNSW
- CCWindows AdminVIC
- TPLead Data Business AnalystQLD
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTPerformance Tester - Load RunnerACT
- TPIT Project Manager - Large Complex CRM ImplementationNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCDevOps Engineers x 3VIC
- FTChange Lead- Strategic Implementation & Transformation ProjectsOther
- CCSenior ICT Project ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTCampaign ManagerOther
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- FTTechnical Test AnalystOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystOther