Cisco Systems plans to acquire Internet of Things platform company, Jasper Technologies, for more than $US1.4 billion, giving the networking giant an even larger role in enterprises' growing use of IoT.
Workday's HR software-as-a-service tool wins praise for ease-of-use, but it remains to be seen whether the company's financial module will be adopted as quickly
Software as a service is here to stay. So CIOs need the tools to manage their sprawling portfolios of SaaS applications with the same rigor they use for on-premise software.
If your company suffered a data breach, would you know what to do to comply with state, federal and local law? Start-up Co3 Systems is offering a software-as-a-service (SaaS) application to tackle that unhappy task, tracking how a corporate data-loss...
The overall amount of venture capital invested in startups is on the rise, though the networking and telecom industries haven’t been big contributors of late.
Small and medium-sized businesses have more important things to worry about than Microsoft's new Azure, a cloud-resident platform for building applications served to users online.
High-speed storage for hi-res photos and videos
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 3 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 4 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 5 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
Join the newsletter!
- Roccat Vulcan 120 AIMO review: Clack of the Titans
- Huawei delays the launch of its $2,600 folding Mate X phone, surprising no one
- Intel's NUC Compute Elements hopes to make laptops modular
- Alienware m15 review: The power of OLED compels you
- The 10 best PC games of E3 2019
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Everything you need to know before you buy a 5G phone in Australia
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Hands-On Australian review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies